2021 Recruiting

Brian Snow from 247 identified this kid as someone Michigan has recently reached out to. Apparently, he grew up a Michigan fan.

I find it funny and also very helpful that kids being recruited now “grew up” with Beilein having success at Michigan. 2021 kids would have been roughly 10-11 years old for the 2012-13 season, and then obviously playing AAU and high school ball over the past two seasons. Crazy to think.

Yes, and their parents fab five fans.

Does anyone in this forum know the Lander Family personally? Just wondering if anyone knows if the parents themselves are fans or any other inside info.

Top 5 2021 in Michigan Jaden Akins is at MSU tonight. Michigan has been showing early interest in him.

Another in state 2021 whom Michigan is showing early interest in. I believe both Akins and Roper grew up Michigan fans.

Does anyone know if U-M has a chance with 6-9 sophmore Caleb Furst from Ft. Wayne Indiana ?

Max Christie visiting Duke

Any chance Max Christie is he son of Doug Christie?

Don’t believe so but I haven’t heard that he is or isn’t.

He’s the son of Max Christie, a former college player. His mother played for Northwestern and is supposed to be 6’5". He might be in line for a growth spurt.

JT Thor is A 5 star sophomore at Huntington Prep. Watched him at Flyin to the Hoop in Ohio last week. Kid is impressive as a prospect. Some fellow scouts I was at the event with think he’s a national Top 10 player without question. He’s a unanimous top 25 prospect as it is in that class.

He posted this edit in December. https://www.instagram.com/p/BrbuWDcAlz9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m07y86y49i3l

I could see us finishing top 6 :wink:

That’s a heck of a name

Khalil Rozier of OLSM will be a top PG prospect in ‘21.

The OLSM PG you are mentioning is Kareem Rozier. He’s a 2022 prospect. Khalil is a 2019 5’10 SG at OLSM. Kareem is without question top 3 PG in the state in that class and I’d probably peg him as the current #1 PG as of now in Michigan’s 2022 class. There are a couple others that are really Intriguing too. Mason Docks- a 5’11 PG from Williamston. His older brother Chris Harrison-Docks was a Okemos grad who played at Butler, Western Kentucky and DePaul and is an assistant now at Williamston. The other is Orlando Lovejoy. A 6’0 PG for Romulus Summit Academy. All 3 will he D1 PGs

Yes Kareem, sorry.

Kid is GOOD. I’m an ‘02 OLSM alum and I keep hearing about him. Need to see him in person soon.

He’s the truth. Just super small. 5’7 MAYBE 5’8. Super young though. Turned 14 in December I think which is insane. A 13 year old freshman if i remember correctly to start the season. Could easily do a post grad year and would still be 18 as a freshman to start college.