2021 Recruiting

Max Christie is visiting this weekend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hTlSfmgZOstncuVrnCnQQ

Bunch of 8th grade clips on his Mom’s youtube channel.

And full game footage here from December

Already has NW and Illinois offers. Yaklich is very connected here as well.

More info on Christie…was offered after a solid performance at Wisconsin Team Camp

ESPN Initial 25 for 2021 is up along with the other lists I’ve posted in their respective threads.

Max Christie is ranked 20 in this. Other than that, don’t really know who would be notable with no Michigan players on this list. The son of Pat Baldwin (the head coach of Milwaukee) is ranked #1 overall as of now.

Talks interest, offers, etc. also recaps his visit to Michigan.

This morning I watched multiple videos of 2021 prospect Brody Parker from Troy, Michigan. He is currently listed at 5-10 but if he grows a few inches and adds a few pound’s this young man has a chance to be a Division I prospect. I wonder if his high school participated in U-M’s team camp ?

It’s down the road, but Christie should be one of Michigan’s top 2021 targets. His offer list is already better than many nationally ranked 2019s.

Can UM please take a look at Trey Patterson from Jersey? I’ve known him and his family since he was born. Super intelligent and mature beyond his years. Basketball wise he has great length and size with a guard’s skill set. The family values education and decided to have him play at a quality education prep school rather than the typical basketball factories around NJ.

Not sure how much contact they can have with a '21 prospect. Tell his family to send him to camp at Michigan. He’ll be seen and get great instruction.

Kobe Bufkin is the top 2021 in West Michigan and arguably the state. At the minimum, I think he might have the best upside of any 2021 in Michigan. He’s that good. Would love for Michigan to stay on this kid hard for the next few years.