2021 - PG - Kennedy Chandler (Offer)

Chandler planning a visit. Another Louisville competition.

1 Like

Can’t lose 'em all, hopefully. I like Chris Mack a lot. If he’s given some of the advantages Pitino had there, he’s going to do very well.

2 Likes

A ton of schools have been in to see Chandler this week, but I havent seen Michigan mentioned. That’s the problem with having so many 2020 scholarships to fill. It is harder to put as much focus on 2021 as I’m sure they would like to.

Haven’t really heard much regarding Michigan and Chandler since the offer. Wonder if there isn’t mutual interest there. Also, when did Tennessee become such a hot spot for recruits? Is Rick Barnes that good of a recruiter?

Seemed like he was at Texas but that is Texas.

1 Like
2 Likes

He has had a ton of different schools in for him this fall including a bunch of bluebloods that aren’t on the visit list.

I’ve watched him once and that was during the Peach Jam. He’s a stud. Controls the game and can make plays, he’d be a great get.

He’s a 2021 kid, I don’t think I would really read the list as a top five. Just the junior year officials that he’s setting.

Kentucky and others have already been in to see him.

You get five as a junior and five as a senior.

I literally had no idea that HS juniors also got 5 official visits. I feel like we’re not far off from these kids announcing their top 15 potential schools for junior visits.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Watching again tomorrow

Banchero too.

1 Like