2020 - Wing - Greg Brown (Offer)

2 Likes

Welp, he’ll be getting a nice payday based on the other schools interested…

2 Likes

Dont have a subscription, so cant quote. But cant hurt

4 Likes

New from Corey Evans:

“Juwan Howard has been in touch with Brown and his family in recent months and have secured an official visit for Feb. 7. I don’t think Michigan has much of a chance, but at least the Wolverines will host the five-star. Never say never in recruiting.”

“While his visit to Memphis last weekend was relatively brief due to scheduling issues, I feel confident enough with I have heard to report that the Tigers have taken the lead in Brown’s recruitment.”

Fits with what his dad said:

“The three visits we’ve been on so far have been great,” Brown II said. “And it’s like, after I left each one of those places, I was like, ‘Oh yeah, he needs to come here.’ It’s no doubt. You know what I mean? I’m not gonna say we have a leader right now, because I felt that way after every visit. Now, if I don’t feel that way after a visit, then we’re probably not gonna go to that school.”

The Memphis thing is very much tied to Mike Miller, IMO. Not sure it is a guarantee that he’s still at Memphis after this year, either.

1 Like

Obviously Michigan is probably a bit of a longshot at this point, but where there is a visit, you always have a puncher’s chance. As long as he comes on the visit, Brown is going to be in Ann Arbor for what is sure to be an outstanding environment with MSU in town. All you can ask for is that shot.

1 Like

:flushed:

2 Likes