2020 Recruiting Notes

Matt D profiles 2020 target Zeb Jackson
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/bball-recruiting-new-2020-targetem-top-100-pg-zeb-jackson

3 Likes

Jackson plays some pretty awful competition in high school. I played in the same conference when I was in school. I’m 6’2” but was maaaaaybe 6’0” in high school. And I was the center for my team. And I wasn’t overmatched by height often. So you kind of get the idea.

But if he’s able to play well in AAU despite the large jump in competition, I think that says something about the player.

I work at an elementary school less than five minutes from MVCD. So if he becomes a serious target, I’ll definitely be able to check out some games.

1 Like

This is an even bigger target than Anthony IMO. Corey Evans (Rivals) I believe said this weekend that Hampton might be the best point guard in the country. In any class currently in high school. High praise.

4 Likes

Really fun player. Does look like Beilein would love this guy.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Dayten Holman (Target)

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Adam Miller (Target)

Kid can flat out stroke it. Hit 9 threes in a win earlier this year. Going to be a future star, another example of Luke Yaklich opening some doors in Illinois/Chicago.

2 Likes

So is he class of 2019 or 2020?

He is a 2020 kid.

I’m loving Isaiah Jackson. Would love to land watts even more if it would help with Jackson ( he’s a take all day to me anyways)

Watts is not coming to Michigan. Quit doing this to yourself.

Huh? I’ve seen no indication from any of the reputable insiders saying Watts is an unrealistic target. In fact, I’ve seen pretty much the opposite. Almost everyone says nobody knows where he’s going. Hell, his crystal ball consists of only two people, an MSU insider with 80% accuracy saying Michigan and a Michigan insider with 57% accuracy saying “cloudy.” He’s certainly nowhere close to the “Michigan probably leads” level of Carton and Wilson, but saying he’s 100% not coming seems very extreme given the info we have.

1 Like

I’m not in love with watts anyways. I do like him but he’s further down my target list now. Carton and Wilson are my main realistic favorites. You As Wolverheel said though why so pessimistic on him? I’m all for watts though especially if it helps with Jackson.

Carton , Wilson , watts would be a great group

I see Carton and Watts as an either or and I would rather do Carton at this point. Isaiah Jackson is someone I hope JB prioritizes. He could be another DJ Wilson or better at the 4.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Zeb Jackson (Target)

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Forward - Lance Ware (Target)

RJ Hampton.

Lets do this