2020 Recruiting Notes

Man is the State producing talent lately.

1 Like

Looks like 4 of the top 5 in state kids were there Sunday.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Isaiah Rivera (Target)

I know June is a ways away but who are the front runners for the first offers in this class? Also wonder how much scholarship numbers will play a role in that.

1 Like

Gotta think Isaiah Jackson is up there.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Big - Isaiah Jackson (Target)

Very impressive. Coach b couod kill with that potential

Sacha killyea jones is transferring. Get Charles on the phone and let him know. All five star Kentucky cast offs please apply. Coach b will get you ready for the 2021 draft kid o , come aboard the good guys.

I don’t think a 40% free throw shooter would be good for my heart after this past season.

Or Beilein’s, give the old man a break.

4 Likes

Stop being so negative. I’m sure that after the transfer year and a lot of work in the gym he can get that number up to 58%.
:smiley:

1 Like

Isaiah Jackson has some tools to work with. Some are saying he is a 5 but I can see him as a 4. He has good movement and seems quick and of course very long. Seems to be able to handle the rock well for his size and his shot is not broken. Plus he is home ground. Add some Sanderson strength and conditioning JB could create a monster.

Matt D profiles 2020 target Zeb Jackson
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/bball-recruiting-new-2020-targetem-top-100-pg-zeb-jackson

3 Likes

Jackson plays some pretty awful competition in high school. I played in the same conference when I was in school. I’m 6’2” but was maaaaaybe 6’0” in high school. And I was the center for my team. And I wasn’t overmatched by height often. So you kind of get the idea.

But if he’s able to play well in AAU despite the large jump in competition, I think that says something about the player.

I work at an elementary school less than five minutes from MVCD. So if he becomes a serious target, I’ll definitely be able to check out some games.

1 Like

This is an even bigger target than Anthony IMO. Corey Evans (Rivals) I believe said this weekend that Hampton might be the best point guard in the country. In any class currently in high school. High praise.

4 Likes

Really fun player. Does look like Beilein would love this guy.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 - Wing - Dayten Holman (Target)

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Adam Miller (Target)