2020 Recruiting Notes

Appreciate that! I agree with you on Iggy. I think if I was him I’d do the same thing. He’s going to be 20 in Janurary so it’s the right move in his best interest to at least test the waters.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Jayden Stone (Target)

Clipped up some adidas video in the post yesterday. He looks very good, I’d expect he’ll continue to emerge nationally.

Who are some 2020 guys that Michigan has targeted that you’d like to see them hone in on a little more?

I am curious to see if they bring in any 2020s for fall officials.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Tyler Beard (Target)

Who do you think will get the next 2020 offer from this staff? I’d say either Lance Ware or Isaiah Jackson. Maybe Jalen Terry. Those are my realistic hopes.

My unrealistic hopes would be Cade Cunningham, RJ Hampton or Walker Kessler. But need to get them guys up on a visit first.

They seem to be in a fair bit on Ware right now, so maybe him? My gut agrees with you, Ware or Jackson is probably next. Would love Hampton though to get one soon, of course.

Are we still in on Big Dickinson Energy?

2 Likes

Hunter Dickinson? Would take him too. Haven’t heard anything from him in awhile though so wasn’t sure if he even counted. Kessler was the most recent big name 5 man I’ve heard and based on the top teams for Kessler, I think Michigan stacks up better with the teams vying for his signature. Still not exactly a high chance of landing him though.

Ben Carlson?

He’d fall under the realistic group to me but I don’t think Michigan is really going all out for him. Idk that’s the vibe i got right now

Hampton will surely get an offer. I have heard him say multiple times that he wants to get in for a football game.

Hopefully he does it this fall before winter.

With Watts committing to MSU I think it makes MSU the clear cut leader for Isaiah Jackson now too.

The next Appling and Dawson, respectively. :grinning:

4 Likes

Lol thank you for this

1 Like

Might want to check into Mathew Moncrieffe, former teammate with Iggy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - F - Dawson Garcia (Target)