2020 - G - Moses Moody (Offer)

1 Like

Visiting OSU with Ware this weekend. Maybe they will hit it off and decide to go to Michigan together

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting because supposedly osu is planning on taking either brown or moody and brown just visited osu. Could knock Moody’s rumored favorite out.

1 Like

Oregon and Arkansas are the two schools with CBs for Moody, FWIW. I know there were connections to Ohio State, but favorite might have been a bit of a leap.

Also, OSU seems to still be recruiting him:

Brown did in fact commit to osu, Brian snow who thought osu was the favorite for moody said last week this would take them out of the running for moody.

3 Likes

Makes sense and probably why visit was TBD. Didn’t realize that OSU was basically out of scholarships:

Brown’s commitment ends the Buckeyes’ pursuit of other wings for the class of 2020, including Moses Moody, Kerwin Walton and Puff Johnson. Ohio State hosted Moody for an official visit several weeks ago, and Johnson and Walton had official visits planned. However, with just a single open scholarship for next year, the Buckeyes only plan to sign one guard or wing.

The possibility remains that Ohio State could “oversign” by one scholarship, which Holtmann deemed as an option last month. If Ohio State chooses to sign a second 2020 prospect along with Brown this fall with the understanding that at least one player will either leave early to professionalize or transfer after the 2019-20 season, it would do so in order to add a big man.

1 Like

Moody would be a huge get for Michigan, I hope he loves his visit!

1 Like

It seems we already knew this but doesn’t hurt to bump the thread anyway.

1 Like

Classic Weingarten there… Don’t think this is really news. We’ve been talking about it for a while now, including in this week’s recruiting roundup .

3 Likes

He reports the same things over and over again that are already out there but rewords it to make it seem like fresh news to generate buzz on his account. This was known for the last few weeks. A lot of the stuff he puts out there is recycled news

3 Likes

As I said, classic Weingarten :wink:

7 Likes

But he heard it from a source.

His source is Twitter

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed that our friends at EM had a little run in with him recently too about not citing him as a source for breaking some other Nimari news. I know that he’s just a kid but this seems to be a dude recycling all the other info into his account. Nothing original

1 Like

I don’t think that he recycles everything, to be honest. He tweets out too much stuff. It is just easy to claim that because he does recycle a lot of content, even with the weird way he links to old articles and stuff like that.

A lot of information about offers and things of that nature is just bulk texted by AAU coaches to national guys so you’ll see them tweet the same things at similar times.

2 Likes

hope Moody and Todd hit it off and consider Michigan more after the weekend😁

Moses Moody was the bowler of the night.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/moses.2m/?hl=en

Not a bad sign from Moses’ mom

Also, I am definitely reading into this too much but Moody is liking tweets that predict he will go to Michigan

7 Likes