2020 - G - Joshua Christopher (Offer)

2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone know much about this trainer?

2 Likes
1 Like

Rico Hines is considered a big time trainer and works with a ton of NBA guys. I believe he is in charge of the open gyms/runs that happen at UCLA during the summer.

Kid is a big time player with a big time personality. Definitely curious if he has any real interest in Michigan

1 Like

I struggle to believe he does. His brother being at ASU and cousin at Missouri seems like they are the frontrunners. And Christopher fits the ASU lifestyle. As a supporter of Michigan though he’d be a blast to have. He brings it on both ends and wears his heart on his sleeve.

1 Like

Michigan: “[ Juwan Howard ] wants me to be the best me that I can be. Of course, he understands that I want to make it to the NBA. He emphasized that he wants me to be in his program and go to the NBA from there. So however long that takes, he said. If I’m there for a year or two years or up to four years, however long I need to prepare myself for the NBA. And just relationship. That was his big thing with me, too.“

Yesterday, I wore my ‘Stranger Things’ Kyrie customs [sneakers] and he sent me a picture of them back. We were talking about shoes for a quick second, so we definitely have some cool conversations.”

4 Likes

Other than Kentucky, he seemed to give the most personal answer when talking about Michigan.

3 Likes

Basically the total opposite of how Beilein recruited.

1 Like

Beilein didn’t send recruits pictures of his shoes?

5 Likes

Beilein wore some of the best shoes of any coach on the recruiting trail. He wore those UM cement 3’s all the time. I’m sure those could’ve gotten a lot of talk with the recruits.

2 Likes

I just figured that Coach B was up in recruits’ DMs with these bad boys, fresh off of cutting the lawn in them in the offseason.

6 Likes

Nope. Just pictures of himself so they could judge how tall they were in comparison.

7 Likes

People will think I am crazy, and idk if we ultimately get him but I think um emerges as one of the top threats for Christopher.

2 Likes