2020 - G - Adam Miller (Offer)

Adam Miller, a 2020 G from Chicago

1 Like

Very selective, isn’t he…

Nothing wrong with having a long list during the summer before your junior year.

1 Like

Yes, nothing wrong with having a long list at this stage. I do wonder what the point in announcing such a list is though?

1 Like

One of the graphics guys on Twitter DMs and asks if you want him to make you an edit.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry I forgot he was 2020.

That doesnt seem like a reason to me… but that might just be a generation gap, and I have digressed

1 Like

Has there been mention anywhere of the new coaching staff contacting Miller?

1 Like

Word was he struggled at peach jam, still surprised juwan appears to have never made a serious run at him.

1 Like

Mac Irvin Fire got ran off the court a few times at the Peach Jam

Chicago State’s to lose

Chicago is a notorious recruiting ground. Some kids coming out of there won’t be recruitable by Michigan. No idea if that is the case here but it is worth remembering.

1 Like

Given our troubles (or the trouble in general) with recruiting Chicago maybe you take a kid even if he’s a project to open the doors?

Are you saying Adam Miller is a project? He’s basically a top 30 kid.

Probably poor choice of words. I was replying to goblue8 saying the young man struggled and then you saying that the fire got run off the court. Maybe the kid isn’t living up to his ranking lately but like goblue8 I’m kind of surprised we’re not trying here. Juwan/Chicago should become something you’d think.

This is interesting:

8 Likes