2020 - Big - Zach Loveday (Offer)

According to Brian Snow twitter story, this kid has been offered.

Interesting, someone asked the question about big man recruiting for 2020 over at mgoblog and got me thinking who are the other targets. Loveday was mentioned while ago then Jackson from instate but don’t recall hearing many other names? Would love Kessler but facing a tough battle with the talent he has.

I’m down at Flying to the Hoop this weekend Talking to a very good scout in Ohio I know about Loveday. He said he hadn’t heard that Loveday ever had a Michigan offer but wouldn’t be surprised if he did. He thinks he fits Michigan perfectly. And Loveday he says is very big on academics. Thinks the style of play and the school are great for him. But he thinks it’ll be tough to pull Loveday from West Virginia. Huggins is from the area Loveday is from. And the scout said when Huggins REALLY wants those kids, he doesn’t miss. And he apparently really wants Loveday even though the scout doesn’t think he’s a great fit. He said he actually hopes Michigan is where Loveday would go.

WVU already has Derek Culver as a freshmen and Oscar Tschwibwe as a signee. Not a ton of room there but you never know.

Rivals is reporting a Michigan offer

They’ve been since at least last weekend reporting that. Seen it in 3 or 4 different spots including rivals. Loveday hasn’t tweeted it though. He’s basically been inactive since November on Twitter.

Rivals has an interview with him titled: “four star 2020 center talks Michigan offer”

A snippet of a article done on Loveday by rivals in the last 10 days.

“Definitely,” he stated on the Buckeyes being a main contender. “I’m also looking at academics. I don’t plan on being a one-and-done type. I plan on at least two years anywhere I go, which is what makes Ohio State or Michigan or Purdue really appealing. I’m going to go there at least two years and get at least part of the way to my degree.”

Just from what I read in that article and other recent ones I feel like West Virginia and Ohio State will be tough to beat for Loveday although I think he fits Michigan very well.

Added grassroots video to his profile.

Nice footwork and sweet stroke :ok_hand:

I like this kid. Has a nice shoot for a big man, runs the floor hard and can bang alittle down on the block. What’s the likelyhood he would go to michigan?

Rivals article from today. Seems to have a good grasp of what each program does.