2020 - Big - Walker Kessler (Target)

Beilein watched last night.

“It’s going really well,” Kessler said. “I’m hearing from a lot of schools that I want to hear from. The newer ones, Duke just contacted me yesterday. They’re not going to offer me right now or anything, they just said they will be watching my game and hope to see the best for me and see how it goes. Michigan is recruiting me. Virginia just offered, I’m pretty excited about. Obviously, Georgia, Vandy and a lot of SEC schools. Xavier, Stanford offers. Right now, I’m not eliminating anything.”

“Love that school,” Kessler said. “Mo Wagner, that’s a player like me. Tall and he’s not just a banger down low. He can do things, he can dribble the ball and shoot. I like that.”

Im down with accumulating unicorns, with Moe as the blueprint. Hopefully CC keeps the model rolling.

One thing that is kind of funny is that in the era of Kevin Pittsnoggle it was weird to use your big man as a stretch five. No one wanted to be used like that.

As the NBA transforms, more and more players want to be used on the perimeter. Funny how the game changes.

Just posted video to his profile from the adidas circuit. I love how he cuts and moves. He can knock down the jump shot, but his feel for the game is impressive for a young big.

Sounds like we’re a legit option at this point too. Show him alllllll the Wagner film.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I see a lot of that stuff around the basket as pretty soft and not falling when he’s being guarded by a Big Ten big.

He’s a 2020 kid. He has two more years of high school and a lot of development left before college.

This is the 5 I want in 2020. Great footwork and touch for a young kid. Does remind me a lot of Wagner. Plus all his family went to Georgia and it would be nice to steal him from Crean.

Tennessee is the latest to offer 2020 five-star Walker Kessler according to EPI Training.

Along with Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Michigan, Navy, Stanford, Vanderbilt and Virginia were also on campus at Fairburn (Ga.) Woodward Academy to visit Kessler today.