2020 - Big - Walker Kessler (Offer)

When is Kessler visiting?

Seems pretty evident to me that Kessler is a top priority for Michigan still. This tweet was from this morning. Already apparently has an official visit setup sometime before New Year’s it seems.

I haven’t seen this video of Kessler from the NBPA camp in june. If I recall I think I read he did pretty well there though. There isn’t a lot of film on Kessler. Especially recent. So seeing this has me even more excited about him. A set shot but a real nice release. Looks comfortable shooting pull up 3s if he is in rhythm. Moves really well. Both the weak hand finishes impressed me a ton because of how fluid he moved when doing both finishes.

Visiting in November

Michigan: “I love Coach (John) Beilein and their style of play. Moe Wagner is very similar to my style of play. Coach Beilein has told me I can be a lot like him. Coach Beilein doesn’t really have that southern hospitality. He just gives it to you straight and I like that a lot.”

Hopefully he visits next weekend for the PSU game so they can show him a fun atmosphere and maybe even check out the exhibition game on Friday night.

Great news with the PSU game.

Interesting that Chris Webber will be the honorary captain this weekend.

Can’t find Kessler’s twitter but saw this. I expected it, but it’s still big news nonetheless, if true.

The atmosphere was electric and it resonated with the (football) recruits. I’d imagine any basketball recruits in attendance had a good time, too.

What’s up with Twitter from tomorrow? Nov 6? This from somewhere in Europe?

Something with how the forum translates dates. Never got to the bottom of it. I’ll try to look again.