2019 - Wing - Franz Wagner (Commit)

Anyone know how well he shoots it from deep? We need allllll the shooting. I see six threes, but how many attempts?

He’s averaging about 5 minutes per game with the senior club, so my guess is “not many”

Well he had 16 shots total, and he ended with 37, so hard to imagine at least 5-6 of those weren’t 2 point shots.

Just watch this:

7 Likes

Reminds me of Joe wisekamp

1 Like

He’s been watching X, has that little half hook down with either hand.

Would have been a nice get.

I really want Franz. Looks like Duncan on catch and shoots

1 Like

WOW, he could contribute immediately

So is he definitely a 2019 guy?

He will be if he decides to attend college in the States. No guarantee he goes that route though as he could continue playing pro ball in Germany. Supposedly, he’s going to decide this summer so we should know by then what the roster looks like in terms of attrition or additions.

Franz would be a great pick up though. I think he’s much more ready to make an impact next year than Wilson. How big of one probably depends in part on what Iggy and Poole decide to do after this season.

The only problem with Franz is that we’d be packed on the wings between Livers, Iggy, Johns, Wilson and Wagner. Not enough minutes to go around and I can’t imagine everyone would be happy there.

1 Like

i assume that Wagner comes only if Iggy leaves.

1 Like

We have no room for anyone else unless Matthews and someone else leave.

I don’t think you are correct. If Matthews only leaves M will be at 13 scholarships. Should anyone else leave it opens a slot.

That’s what he said. :eyes:

3 Likes

This gave me a good chuckle.

I’ll be shocked if Iggy comes back to school at this point. Wagner would be a great backfill

Do we even know if Wagner is interested in Michigan? You guys make it sound like a done deal if we have room.

1 Like

He was quoted as having interest in 3 teams: Stanford (academics, that’s literally the only reason), Michigan, and Butler (because of Michigan connections)

2 Likes