Any visitors this weekend?

Seems like we haven’t had a ton of visits this season, hoping now that highschool ball is wrapping up we will see more recruits coming in.

Winston, Battle, Towns, Tillman, Ibi Watson, Bowen, Tate and others…
But that’s it…

Winston, Battle, Towns, Tillman, Ibi Watson, Bowen, Tate and others... But that's it..

I think the question posed was who is visiting this weekend. None of those guys are visiting this weekend to the best of my knowledge as of now

That is essentially the list that Sam posted on Scout for this weekend’s visitors give or take a name.

Edit: He missed Brandon Johns, Matt Bealcher, and Jermaine Jackson Jr.

That is essentially the list that Sam posted on Scout for this weekend's visitors give or take a name.

Edit: He missed Brandon Johns, Matt Bealcher, and Jermaine Jackson Jr.

Did not know that. My apologies.

Apology accepted… :slight_smile:

Yea, Battle, Winston Towns is huge, but add to the list Tillman, Johns ect… Big weekend!

And no I didn’t get it from scout although I did see the post.

Apology accepted.. :)

Yea, Battle, Winston Towns is huge, but add to the list Tillman, Johns ect… Big weekend!

And no I didn’t get it from scout although I did see the post.

Battle, in particular is huge. Reading the Duke boards it appears Battle is not a priority, Giles and Ingram are the priorities. Could work in our favor, but I honestly don’t think Battke is coming here.

I question if Towns is making the visit to see UM…

We have an excellent shot at both Battle and Langford. Towns is just hard to figure. I mean, he’s considering Harvard.

Thanks Wolverine3 for the response, hope the atmosphere is great. Does anyone want to make any predictions on our next commitment? It has been so long since we got one.

OSU is trying to make a push for Battle. He and his father saw them a couple of weeks ago. I think if Duke has in anyway backed off of Battle a bit UM could very well lead with OSU right near the top. But OSU is pretty well stocked on the wings if I’m not mistaken. Langford and Battle are apparently good friends who wouldn’t mind playin together (yea, that’s from scout and rivals).

Apology accepted.. :)

I wasn’t trying to bag on ya for where you got the info. Just helping you out in stating that this is a huge visit weekend.

No prob man. Haven’t had a visit weekend like this since Booker, Bluiett, Blackmon ect…

Have to close soon on some.

Battle not visiting

Turns out Tyus Battle won't visit Michigan today after all http://t.co/8v8AiZekBQ

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) February 22, 2015
No prob man. Haven't had a visit weekend like this since Booker, Bluiett, Blackmon ect...

Have to close soon on some.

Looks like the massive visit weekend just became real dud. Just wish we could get any type of positive momentum in recruiting

Top 2016 point guard target Cassius Winston tells me he won't be making it to #Michigan today as well: http://t.co/xksb0B0a0j

— Steve Lorenz (@TremendousUM) February 22, 2015

Per his mother, 2017 five-star forward Brian Bowen will not be visiting #Michigan today: http://t.co/XYOjts0KwY

— Steve Lorenz (@TremendousUM) February 22, 2015

Bowen is the longest of long shots to end up at M. Something really bizarre would have to happen to see that come to fruition. By the way, he looked AWESOME against Saginaw.

Sucks. Still, Ibi Watson, Tate, Tillman, others and most importantly Towns coming.

Tillman is the one we’ve got a real shot at IMO. But that’s so FAR away, who knows.

I know Zagoria tweeted it but it doesn’t say anything in this article about Battle not visiting. Not saying he is (Zag is usually a great source) but nothing is there on Battle.

I know Zagoria tweeted it but it doesn't say anything in this article about Battle not visiting. Not saying he is (Zag is usually a great source) but nothing is there on Battle.

Yes there is, look closer. It explicitly confirms Battle is not coming.

I know Zagoria tweeted it but it doesn't say anything in this article about Battle not visiting. Not saying he is (Zag is usually a great source) but nothing is there on Battle.

It explicitly confirmed Battle is not coming in the original version. Has been recently edited to omit Battle related content because now there is no Battle related content to report