Welcome to the new UM Hoops Forum

One feature you guys might not have noticed… If you click the Twitter icon in the top right it will show tweets from players, media, coaches, etc. right within the site. (I removed some of the recruits just because they tweet about so much other stuff). Let me know if you guys want any feeds added to the list.

That is definitely cool.

How do you quote in a reply?

Highlight the text and then a ‘quote reply’ button appears abovve

Nifty.

I see that replies are real-time, too.

1 Like

A lot of nice features and the site performs really well. The Twitter feed is cool.

2 Likes

Yeah the twitter feed is awesome. That’s the first time I’ve seen that on a forum.

You should put yourself in the feed, too, Dylan.

1 Like

Good idea… Just need to figure out how :slight_smile: anyone else you guys want me to add?

Not off the top of my head. That has got to be my favorite feature so far.

1 Like

Is the 20 character limit for replies changeable? I just had to figure out a way to make “Not Walton?” longer and felt like I was back English 250 lol.

1 Like

I can look into it… the idea is that too short of responses are probably trolling ,spam or need more clarification! I’ll take a look.

Changed it to 10 characters now.

I’m really liking the new forum, Dylan. Good stuff and it loads super fast on a regular PC anyway. Haven’t tried mobile yet.

1 Like

Thanks! I am happy with it, but as always am looking for more feedback from the rest of you.

There’s a much more active development community surrounding it as well which should be a positive in the future.

New forum is great! Added bonus: haven’t had any redirects from spammy ads.

1 Like

Changed the category colors so Michigan is blue, Recruiting is red, General College Hoops is orange and off topic is purple. Hopefully should make it a bit easier.

With the new forum, is there a link to the main site that I am just missing?

1 Like

No I need to add one into the header. That’s on my list for the next week.

Love the new forum, but can we get rid of this post? Takes up much real estate on my phone.

1 Like