Vs Nebraska game thread

Firefox seems fine elsewhere but with this site it drives me nuts. Often does not load latest comments, gets stuck and a host of other issues. I thought it was me until you just posted.

Iā€™ve used Chrome for a long time and the only problem is that sometimes Iā€™ll reply to someone elseā€™s comment but it says it is a standalone comment.

Copy and paste problems, too??

Why donā€™t we play helpside defense anymore?

I remember Zack and Stu drawing soooo many chargings from helpside.

I know theyā€™ve been good this year, but Watson and Webster are making this look so easy

1 Like

Overall charges are not being called as often as they used to.

That Mo behind the back is hilarious to me idk why

Reminds me that I always used to laugh whenever Mitch would take off dribbling the ball in the full court, even when it was successful.

1 Like

How many times has Webster used 3 huge steps to get from the 3pt line to the hoop?

1 Like

So Nebraska has only 3 three point attempts at half I think. Is that because of the defense taking away the three? Or because they are just taking wide open shots in the paint constantly?

Doesnā€™t Michigan have SportVU cameras installed? Iā€™d be interested to see that data.

I think the latter

Uhh, yes, I think

Not surprised when most of our guys get bullied by DJ getting abused multiple times this half to the rim shocked me

You just know Nebraska is going to go 6/9 from 3

We went 2-3!!!

I think it might be a 3-2 which I didnā€™t know what a thing And terrible foul call on Zak

Everyone go ahead and mark the Phantom Foul square on your Michigan Basketball Bingo card.

1 Like

LOL! Someoneā€™s gotta make that

Seems like things go south when we force the ball to Zak. Heā€™s better when heā€™s scoring through the regular offense. Also Nebraska is for sure going to shoot 50+% from 3