Two games that I'm really curious about this week

I have no idea as to whether South Carolina will be really good or not. They will be at least decent–they were last year, and have their entire perimeter group back–but, we were horrible offensively on Wednesday, and that was not merely quality of opponent, as we should have been vastly better than that against Duke, Kentucky, or anyone else. Saying that, however, is completely different from drawing conclusions based on one game–you could just as easily draw conclusions from the SMU game, or Indiana’s game against IUPUFW, or a dozen others.

Do you think they will make the tournament?

If they did I imagine it would be a double digit seed. SEC has 6-7 better teams than South Carolina. Do you believe the SEC is a 6-7 bid conference?

Well, they looked pretty good against Syracuse too. SEC must be loaded this year, eh?

They are a tournament team. I don’t care about other SEC teams.

1 Like

Going by kenpom there’s 3 SEC teams better than them… probably only 2 as the preseason predictions begin to fade out.

Virginia Tech - Nebraska today @ 4:00 on ESPNU. Hokies in California than back home than fly to Michigan for night game Wednesday.

1 Like

South Carolina is ranked #22

1 Like

SEC has 6-7 better teams brah

Lol brah. Well, according to the rankings, they do not.

1 Like

But… But… It has to be true because of preseason SEC rankings!