So what are your thoughts

I’m agreeing the rest of the game we played amazing. It was the careless turnovers late which got them back in the game that I am worried about. If it doesn’t worry you then great.

Division 1 basketball teams go on runs. Michigan is not the only team that has turned the ball over. Michigan turned the ball over that many times and still won by 13. How did Nebraska beat MSU? How did Nebraska stay within 11 points of Indiana and Iowa?

I felt like it was more sloppy passes then pressure. That’s my beef. Like they’re press didn’t remind me of say west va press. We were just making risky high arching passes which we can fix.or telegraphing stuff. That worries me when we step up to the meat of the schedule. I’m just happy we got a good shot to start 7-2 now. Nothing’s for sure but Nebraska was our toughest test in this four game stretch.

Indiana scares me. We for sure have to out score them. I don’t see us defending them well. I said before their like a better version of us because they have Bryant to donnall. Also I love Derek but yogi is like a better more consistent version of him. Who knows though. He came after meloTrimble and outplayed him. Hopefully he has something to prove again and outplays yogi.

You can look at it negatively and keep repeating that we looked bad against the press, or be positive like a coach needs to and say it’s great we won, this is a learning opportunity for next time. I thought, for my part, that Walton was sometimes too casual about the whole thing, not that we were clutching up.

My very first words were I am happy we won. Still am. Had fun watching, and yes we were casual. Thats what I hope we tighten up by Indiana. Hopefully Derek plays with a chip and wants to prove he should be in the mix for top big ten pg. out shining melo and yogi would be nice for him.

Also I repeated a few times the we can learn from it angle and hopefully tighten up and clean it up for bigger games. I don’t think anyone read what i actually said early on. Maybe my posts were to long.

Winning a road game in the Bigten is impressive against pretty much everyone except Rutgers. Especially for our team since we have been far better at home during the beilein years.

1 Like

Thoughts…

Great road win.
Very dangerous tournament team outside the B1G.
Mr. Robinson really opens up the floor for others.
Historically Beilein teams always get better over time.
The turnover numbers will come down.
Mark Donnal has good hands and holds them high to finish…Coaching!
I will take excellent guard play every day…MSU?
Ball movement and the three ball destroyed the best player on earth! LEBRON!
This team is becoming a very GOOD team!
They can beat IOWA at home!

Go BLUE!