Potential Transfer Targets (Summer 2016)

how did mullins visit go…does anyone know?

Didn’t even see that. It’s my phone.

I assume that means he got a Michigan offer on his visit?

Interesting with respect to Mullins, Cuse offers another grad transfer guard.

Do we know who Mullins is down to?

My guess is that Mullins ends up at Michigan. Maybe waitng for confirmation on grad school?

2 Likes

Could they possibly need two guards? Or is this likely to mean that Mullins told them he is favoring UC or M?

Certainly possibly, but timing is interesting.

1 Like

I’m not sure where to post this, but: are there any names floating around for potential remaining 2016 HS recruits? I definitely think a grad transfer makes the most sense, but that makes it seem odd that there is only (to my knowledge) one grad transfer on our wish list (Mullins). I know there’s still time, but considering JB’s history of late HS pick ups, I was wondering if there’s a chance at a late addition to the 2016 class.

1 Like

Aleem Ford was one name, but he committed to Wisconsin. Kosta Antetokounmpo’s name was thrown around but I don’t see that one turning into anything.

Thanks! I forgot that Kosta was 2016. Why do you think there isn’t much to it? Lack of mutual interest? The staff would rather save the scholarship for 2017?

I don’t see much happening with kostas either as we have heard nothing’s else since that tweet. I really believe with beleins help that kostas would be in the nba by his senior year. I see that much potential and I wish we’d make him a priority over the next two weeks. I really think belein could do wonders for him and I’d make sure he and his people knew that/ and see that.

Honestly besides him and say the guys in the top 100 unsigned I don’t see why they’d use the spot on anyone but a grad transfer. I really wish besides Mullins that we were hearing more names of grad transfers thrown out there.if we don’t get him I’d like to think we have back up options. I don’t see why we would leave that roster spot open. Even if it’s some guy who might only see spot minutes it just makes sense to fill it. Dylan if Mullins commits elsewhere do you see us finding someone else or leaving the spot blank?

2 Likes

I hope we land him. Seems like he would be a great fit.

I like it. I think he’d be a great addition for this season and we would still have our scholarship open for '17. I’d be hopeful a kid from Columbia could step in and learn Beilein’s system pretty quickly.

Agree. Seems like a good fit. Plus shooter, smart passer, can handle the ball. Should be experienced enough to fit in.

Not sure why people have criticized the possibility of him coming; guy would contribute.

1 Like

Yea this is one we should all be in agreement with. Its hard to see how he wouldn’t help. This team needs experienced talent on the perimeter.