New design/Patreon login

I didn’t see a link for the forum when I saw it in the wee hours of the morning either

1 Like

When I click on this link it recognizes me as a member and gives an option to modify my subscription

Does it show your pledge amount?

Just a $ sign and a link to modify. When I click the modify link the first thing I see is the give away winners for August

Yeah, that means it is logging you in but isn’t grabbing the amount for some reason. Trying to figure out why.

Works for me now. When I log-in it takes me to page that shows my pledge amount but if I just click on the banner it takes me to the main page and I can access the content.

Seems to be working now.

Some issues going on with re-syncing the information from Patreon with the new site. Could take up to a minute for the pledge amount to sync, so be patient and then refresh that page and you should be able to see content.

This should only happen the first time you login to the new site.

I am having problems logging in and accessing information on the front page.

Hey @lopez

What shows up here: https://umhoops.com/patreon

Mine was working. Now it isn’t.

States our records show that you have pledged: $ I refreshed after a minute as asked and still shows the same.

Had to reset all the tokens one more time. Might be working now…

Still not working for me.

If you guys try resetting your password here: Lost Password | UM Hoops.com

Then logging in with the new email/password (not using Patreon), that also might clear it up.

Hey Dylan, love the new site and the news about The Athletic. I’m having trouble logging in to new site as well as using the forgot password feature. Not recognizing my email address.

You have to login with Patreon first (again) before resetting your password because we had to clear out the old accounts. I’ll clarify that in the update on the front page.

There’s no forum link on the mobile site. Desktop site has it.

1 Like

Thanks Dylan, that appears to have done the trick.

1 Like

Good catch. We’ll get there eventually :slight_smile: