NBA Draft 2016 Open Thread; LeVert picked 20th

Burke should be done in Utah with Hill/Exum(if healthy) and Neto.

Hill/Exum/Mack/Neto then Trey (Mack played well 35m/game end of year, and is likely to not get cut by his 7/7 deadline). Trey will be mentioned heavily in the next month, but he would need to give someone confidence he can be their #2 given he still makes 3-4M

First twist of the draftā€¦ Jaylen Brown at No. 3 to the Celtics.

This draft has been crazy.

Ibaka shipped to Orlando, Oladipo to OKC.

Talk about Jimmy Butler potentially to Minnesota.

1 Like

Valentine to the Bulls at 14ā€¦good, I can continue to not like the Bulls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Valentineā€™s offensive game. Dominant at the college level, but weā€™ve seen this with Nik where it is just flat out hard for some of that to translate to the NBA when you arenā€™t an elite athlete. Valentine is a bit more physical, but worry about his athleticism.

If the Bulls could get Rubio and lavine for butler, thatā€™d be a nice trade.

How about LeVertā€™s suit?

@johnmiller I think the Bulls want LaVine and Dunn and Minnesota wants to send Rubio and Dunn.

Iā€™m not a big fan of lavine and I do love dunnā€™s game, so Iā€™d take that trade as well.

Pistons on the clockā€¦ who do you guys like here?

I like the Ellenson pick. Think heā€™ll develop into a good player under SVG.

1 Like

1st round talent. Boom!!!

Brooklyn must have really liked Levert. But Brooklyn seems like a mess.

So happy for him, he deserves to go first round. We got to pray he stays healthy.

1 Like

Healthy Caris could be one of the best scorers on that Brooklyn team already

Happy for the guy, couldnā€™t have happened to a better person. Itā€™s crazy to think that 6 players from that runner up squad will now be in the NBA, 5 of which were first round picks (who wouldā€™ve thought that of all the players GRIII would be the 2nd round pick?). 4/5 of the fresh five in the NBA, will it be Spikeā€™s turn a year from now? Haha

Brooklyn are a tire fire. But he got that first round guaranteed contract. If heā€™s successful, heā€™ll have other options in a couple years.

Shocked he got picked that early.

Congrats Caris. Couldnā€™t have happened to a better kid.

Deyonta still slippingā€¦

1 Like