Michigan Football 2017

Anyone else pumped for football season to get underway? I’m a big believer in the young talent we have and I think Don Brown is going to have another top 10 defense.

Michigan 33 Florida 17

5 Likes

I’m excited to see the defense. I think the LB’s will be better than many think with their athleticism. The secondary scares me on mental mistakes but we should have a lot of talent.

Chris Evans is going to put his name on some boards this year too IMO

If our D-line stays healthy and the re-tooled O-line can run block, then I think we should be favored @ Wisco. PSU being a road/night game and OSU being OSU, we probably wont be favored in those, but we should still like our chances.

If Speight takes the next step, then we can cope with losing 3 NFL pass-catchers, otherwise I expect the pass offense to take a step back, even with just how talented the young catchers are. It’d also help if Evans caught 30 balls.

Holy crap! Were exactly right on your predicted score, @CoryR

5 Likes

Ha! That’s gotta be 100% skill! Let’s try it again!

Michigan 58 Cincinnati 6

If only he was as right about Bamba :yum:

2 Likes

If Speight can cut down on turnovers and improve on hitting open guys downfield, we could challenge for the playoffs, despite being younger this season. I’m gonna give him a pass no the Florida game with it being the first game of the season. But if he doesn’t get back to his form from the first 2/3 of B1G play last year, hard to have a winning record in our remaining tough tests @PSU, @Wisconsin and OSU at home.

Cory was right about Bamba. Bamba was wrong about Bamba.

4 Likes

I thought we all knew that was a former friend of mine using my account and posting all that stuff!?

5 Likes

Anyone else pumped for football season to get underway? I’m a big believer in the young talent we have and I think Don Brown is going to have another top 10 defense.

Michigan 33 Florida 17

1 Like