Lineup changes for Atlantis

JB said that he is making changes to the starting lineup. I’m assuming that Donnal is coming out and possibly Aubrey. I believe the other 3 spots will be locks unless injury occurs (knock on wood). What do you guys think?indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Well, I am guessing Irvin will start even if he is not quite ready. Wonder if Robinson might get the start to stave off the inevitable opening drought.

On the flip side, I wonder how Shonn Miller will perform for UConn – I know we were interested in him but I guess it fell through. Seemed like he could have addressed some of our weak spots.

I agree I think Dawkins will go to the bench. He hasn’t seem comfortable starting and defense is still a liability. I have no doubt Donnal will be headed to the bench.

They will probably need Donnal tomorrow though with the size UConn has.

Brimah 7’0 21 mpg
Nolan 6’10 13 mpg
Enoch 6’11 7 mpg
Facey 6’10 15 mpg

This isn’t including Miller/Hamilton who are 6’7 each. UConn has blocked 23 shots in 3 games and most of them are from Brimah but they will certainly try and intimidate Michigan.

Irvin started against Xavier. So the change is likely at the center position - probably Doyle for Donnal.

Coach Beilein said changes, so I’ve come to the conclusion it’s two.
Donnal is out.
Dawkins might be out as well. I’m thinking it’s most likely Robinson replacing him, or as a long shot (no pun intended), it could be Wilson to get more size in the lineup.

I meant changes for Atlantis not Maui. I was watching Indiana at Maui when I wrote this my bad