Keep Matt D in your prayers

Just saw this on twitter.

Hopefully, he is ok.

2 Likes

We have our difference in opinions about pretty much everything regarding hoops but who gives a hoot.

May God bless him with a speedy recovery. Just saw it on twitter

2 Likes

Not good. Hopefully he is okay and the visit to the hospital is a short one.

Awful, and I have a special hatred for people who drink and drive due to someone in my life being affected by that. Prayers to Matt and his family.

1 Like

Hope he’s okay!

1 Like

Hope he recovers and can get back to doing what he loves.

Like everyone, I hope Matt is doing ok and able to make a full recovery. Prayers for MattD.

I haven’t posted on here in a while for various reasons, but this is disturbing and saddening news. I will lift up Matt and his family in my prayers, and wish for him a speedy and complete recovery. I truly appreciate the recruiting information he provides through endless motor! He has a great eye for talent! Hang in there, Matt! We’re all praying for you!

Good news

18 Likes

I’d like to give a sincere and heartfelt thank you to all of you guys for your concern, thoughts, and prayers. It truly means a lot.

More than anything that happened to me physically, I can tell you the worst feeling in the world is waking up from an unconscious state and not knowing if your family is alive. For those 30 seconds, that is by far the low-point in my life thus far. Thank God my wife and daughter were not in the car with me.

My suggestion to all of you is cherish your family, whether that’s your spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, etc…because you never know what life has in store and time is guaranteed to nobody. That truly hit home for me in the past few days, especially during the holiday season.

As for basketball, we all have our differences in opinion, but at the end of the day we’re talking about a basketball with 2 goals and nets…its something I’m passionate about, as we all are, but its trivial in the grand scheme of things. And for us in particular, we’re all on the same team, even though we have preferences in terms of scheme, philosophy, etc.

Any way, I’d like to wish all of you a happy holiday season and Merry Christmas. Enjoy your family and be with loved ones.

Go Blue!

21 Likes

Great to hear about your speedy recovery, and great advice too. Happy holidays!

Good to hear ur out of the hospital and well!

Good news and good perspective! Praying for a speedy healing process and Merry Christmas!

Guys just wanted to let you know that I’m ok physically. Have a severe concussion/brain trauma, and my right knee and shoulder/arm are both banged up pretty good, but nothing too serious. To put it in functional terms, it feels like I’ve been beat up with a hammer.

I’m feeling a bit disoriented, and I’m having trouble maintaining my balance at times, but I’m good for the most part.

After experiencing this, I must say, I’m absolutely disgusted to be associated with Michigan, and in particular Brady Hoke/Dave Brandon, for the way the Shane Morris incident was handled. That was egregious in every sense of the word. Really glad Dave Brandon is no longer part of the University.

6 Likes

Great advice, Matt, and happy you and your family are OK/at least on the road to recovery. At the end of the day, family is what matters. Best wishes to you and yours for a thankfully happy holiday season.

Glad to hear you’re going to be ok Matt! That’s some scary stuff. A good reminder to everyone to make sure that you have a designated driver or take a cab if you’re going to be drinking this holiday season. It’s definitely not worth the risk.

Hey man, I’m glad you’re OK, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Welcome back!