July Evaluation Period 2017 - Tracking Michigan's Coaches

1 Like

Do we know who is there from Michigan?

Also:

Beilein watching Noah Locke

Any word on who was watching Jerome yesterday? Hopefully Beilein.

I believe Beilein was down at Peach Jam/Peach Invitational last night. Not positive. Generally when recruiting writers tweet the schools that are in attendance they use a school name if it is an assistant coach and then use any head coaches names.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks Dylan.

1 Like

This seems like an interesting one to me with Johns already in the mix

Just a thought and I think it’s interesting. Greg Paulus is at the Howard Pulley-NY Lightning game sitting next to Richard Pitino. He’s focused on the game and taking notes.

He’s clearly evaluating for a future job, or the chance he gets to coach next year.

1 Like

Our man @umhoops here is now a mutual follower of Greg’s on Twitter. Anything you can inform us of? He also has Quinn as a mutual follow on Twitter

2 Likes

Beilein watching the CP3/BABC game for Hunter Tyson. Jeff Meyer there as well…in Butler gear

1 Like

Beilein sticking around for the Meanstreets/Takeover game with Damezi Anderson

Beilein watching Ignas and Shittu again

Looks like Beilein and Chris Hunter are there for UM

2 Likes

Simmons and Currie both are following Paulus as well. Might just be the OH connection for those guys but also find it telling that Dylan hasnt responded to you.

2 Likes

Beilein watching Noah Locke now against E1T1.

Damezi Anderson

Don’t read into anything I’m doing in this thread other than posting updates on who is watching who. I get the reasons that Greg Paulus could be appealing (young, fairly successful, Ohio ties, etc.) but I haven’t heard anything one way or another on any sort of mutual interest or anything. I think a lot of Big Ten assistants and Big Ten reporters probably have a lot of mutual follows as well.

1 Like

Beilein just arrived at the City Rocks/Team Penny game. I assume to check out Joe Girard III.

1 Like

Here is the box score for the Ignas/Simi vs. Bol Bol/Shareef O’Neal game that Beilein was at http://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/18320811