Introduce yourself

My name is Justin…Long time lurker and chronic MgoBlog addict. All I can say is that it is about time that this great website gets a forum…good luck with the launch

Hey whats up fellas. My name is Jay. I am 31 and have been a Wolverine fan for the past 25 years. I am a HS basketball coach here in Jersey. I would like to randomly throw out that I am a big Kevon Looney fan and hope UM can reel him in.

Hey there my name is Nick and I wanted to wait until the weekend to get into this forum because I knew it would keep me from getting anything done at work. Here we go…

Hey there my name is Nick and I wanted to wait until the weekend to get into this forum because I knew it would keep me from getting anything done at work. Here we go...

Who needs work? It’s Friday join the fun.

Is there a “reply” function? I want to respond to Dylan (or Joe or whoever is posting as UMHoops right now) with some witty comment but afraid it’s going to get lost in the shuffle here…

But yeah guys, you started by distracting me from schoolwork back in the day and now you’re distracting me from actual real world work. C’mon man… I’m never gonna get off this message board now. Maybe I’ll just leave it on in the background.

Been using the site for years now. Avid Michigan Hoops fan my entire life. 08 grad. Go Blue!

1 Like

First, great job with this site Dylan! You’ve really been steadily adding more and more content and growing the site the last couple of years. Love having a forum here now too.

I’m a 1983 M grad and die-hard M football and hoops fan, now living in OH. It’s been tough putting up with the Buckeye fans during the last 10+ years while our hoops program has floundered, and Matta has been winning his share in CBus. Excited to see the resurgence in both MBB and FB and having great online communities like UMHoops, GBM Wolverine, and MGoBlog to help us share our fandom. Love the insightful discussions on these boards, and recruiting content. Looking forward to reading some of those same kinds of educated and informed thoughts from some of the guys on this board who may be coaches, or who may be privy to any of the inside chatter about the team. Go Blue!

Wassup wolverine fans,been a long time fan since the fab five days of both football & bball. I regard myself as the biggest wolverine fan alive. Especially living in SEC country. I intend to hold it down, Believe that!

Hi all, I’m Mike…veteran of the Amaker years. Posted on TKA, Posted on Rivals, Posted on Scout, posted on Mgoblog…And now I’m here. I’ve dreamed about Michigan basketball getting to this point for over a decade, and this tournament run was about the sweetest sporting scenario I dared to hope for.

My name is Matt. I am Indiana_Matt when commenting on the blog. I just now realized that I should have made user names the same. I have been a Michigan fan since the game they beat Ohio State in the elite 8 in 1992. I use Wolv23 because I was a huge Mo Taylor fan in my high school days.

Hi all. Jay, class of 1999 here. I, too, share this addiction with you all to umhoops. Great job to Dylan and the rest. Thanks so much for keeping us all up to date and for all your hard work during this past magical season.

Michigan basketball follower since around the 1985-86 season. Thrilled that we’ve risen back to the top!

Hello all - UM alum; UM hoops fan since I was introduced to them in the '89 Final Four. Idolized the Fab Five and thrilled about the program’s resurgence.

Hey guys, my name is Jon. I came to Michigan for grad school in 2007 so my experience with the team has mostly been in the Beilein era but I try to read up on the history of the program. Love Michigan basketball and love UMHoops, keep up the great work.

Hey guys,
Name’s Jake. Born and raised in Ann Arbor. Live in DC. Freelance sportswriter. Spent two years in Durham covering ACC hoops, which was incredible, but the Wolverines are my team. I take pride in having followed the program through all the down years. I also take pride in being a Michigan fan who cares way more about basketball than football. Can’t wait for November!

My name is Tom. I’m a Michigan basketball junkie. Michigan basketball has been my first love since the Fab Five. I credit that squad for every moment I spend loving the game.

I also take pride in being a Michigan fan who cares way more about basketball than football. Can't wait for November!

This is so me as well.

Hey. I’m Brian from the U.P. I have been reading and posting on other boards for a while, but none are basketball oriented. There is no sport more pure than NCAA BBALL, so I get all my UM Hoops info from…well… UMHoops.com. I’m usually the one passing info on to others.

Big thanks to Dylan (and whoever else helps with the site/info).

P.S. The NCAA Rivals college basketball board could use some more Michigan fans there. I am greatly outnumbered by Sparty / Hoosier fans. I won’t post the link out of MB courtesy, but google it :P.

Hello all… I am Luke live in Lansing sadly… Been following Michigan recruiting for a while mostly on the scout forums not a whole lot of Michigan Hoops talk mostly football thought I would check out this site to get a good amount of Hoops news… Also do lots of Michigan Football/Basketball videos you probably have seen some of them specially the hoops ones from the tourney. I’ll def be posting my videos on here for you all as well. Hoops season needs to hurry up #GOBLUE

Just found this part of the website, been reading the blog portion for several years. Graduated from Michigan, THE only university worth attending :slight_smile: Oh yeah, and I am Jordan Morgan’s favorite blood relative, lol :slight_smile:

I love how there’s like 4 people in this thread whose name I recognized.

2 Likes