Introduce yourself

My name is Chuck.

Hi. Mgoboard sent me here.

I am Ben. I am a College hoops junkie. Furthermore A Michigan Hoops fanatic. I check umhoops several times a day & love this new edition.

Hey guys. Well, I was directed here from MGoBlog like the rest of you I am sure. I use a different name there, wanted a fresh one here. Anyway- hope you like my Stauskus thumbnail, and I’ll try to be active as possible here as the community grows. Well, I’m off to check some of the other threads here… GO BLUE!

Hi Everyone,

I’m a UM season ticket holder and a born and raised Ann Arborite. Go Blue!!!

Hello everyone! I’m a UM Alumnus who spent his high school years watching John Beilein lead the WVU Mountaineers on some of their memorable runs in the NCAA. Looking forward to the discussion on the forums here!

Coach Beilein guy, but have become a huge fan of Michigan! Great site, thank you!

Post on Michigan Scout website and MGoBlog, but I’m excited to get going on this forum dedicated to basketball. Been reading UMHoops from its birth and a forum has been a long time coming.

I am Champswest.
I have been a Michigan fan since Lassi was a pup.

My name is Mark from Ann Arbor, season ticket holder, basketball junkie and daily visitor to this site.

Great idea! Love the discussions during games and the comments people leave on articles. I’m a '98 grad. Grew up near K’zoo and now stuck in enemy territory near Cleveland. Coach high school basketball and am a huge fan of JB (while, and Izzo too)!

I too am a umhoops - aholic, I have been a participant of the website since year one.

Twice grad of Michigan, now residing in NYC. Have been following the team since I was a kid just after the Fab 5 days. Really excited bout how the team has climbed out of the dark days with Coach B. Have been checking this site daily for years. Really appreciate having the new forum. Thanks Dylan and crew!

Displaced Ann Arbor native, lifelong fan, cannot get enough of Michigan basketball, and love (am addicted to) this site. As someone else said, will probably continue to lurk for the most part, but happy to have another place to get my fix.

LL here. I love the maze and blue!

UM hoops fan from Fort Wayne, IN. Mom married my step dad from Ann Arbor at the start of the Fab Five and it was all over.

dunno if this helps or hurts----but i started seriously following michigan basketball with the rodney ford group that went to the n.i.t.------and really went crazy over the campy russell/joe johnson/cj kupec team[s]

ann arbor guy, season ticket holder since the 70’s, glad this site exists

I am not actually Brent Petway. But I wish I were.

detroitbry, you know the school.