Introduce yourself

Super excited to have a umhoops forum! I’m an alum (2010) and have been frequenting this site for some time. It has made me a much more knowledgeable hoops fan, and has made following the team so much fun.

Go Blue!

Been a Michigan basketball fan and season ticket holder since arriving at U of M my freshman year. Found the site almost immediately after coming to college, and have been a daily visitor ever since. Just graduated from Michigan this spring, and will be moving out of the area, so will need to use UM Hoops more than ever. Same username as on the main site where I am a frequent commenter. This site is the best, can’t wait to use the new feature. Go Blue!

I’m Mac, I used to live in Ann Arbor and I’ve been a fan of Michigan since the early Amaker days.

What’s up dudes?
my first memories were going over to my grandmother’s house and watching michigan games. Graduated 2000 (at least we won a big ten tournament while I was in school, not much else to be proud of).
Excited for the forum here.
jdon

Hi , I have been following Michigan basketball since before the Fab Five era. Very excited about the kids Beilein is recruiting and overall direction of the team. Came over from mgoblog where I’ve been lurking for about four years. Go blue.

Dylan, is there a way to allow more comments per page? I think the new page for this discussion was created after about only 20 comments. Can we change this individually or is this a thing you’d need to alter?

Dylan, is there a way to allow more comments per page? I think the new page for this discussion was created after about only 20 comments. Can we change this individually or is this a thing you'd need to alter?

Upped it to 40.

I am TheLastHoke, and I was told there would be jumbo coconut shrimp and those little, tiny, hot dog things.

Hi everyone my name is marco…HAIL!

Heyyyy, names Chris. Livin in Lansing, MI (sparty country). Been a Michigan fan my whole life, and been visiting this site for years but have never commented. This forum was a great idea, and long over due. With a better layout (in time) this forum could be huge!

Go Blue!!

Hi all! Been a Michigan Basketball fan and supporter for over 50 years! Love this site! Love coach Beilein, Coach BA, Coach Lavall, and Coach Meyer. I was a basketball coach for 29 years, and I’m an absolute recruiting “junkie!” GO BLUE!!!

Great site BTW. I’ve had UM BB Season Tickets for approx. 30 years, and finally made it into the Crisler Center Lower Bowl about 5 years ago. I’m one of a few (except for this board) that is more passionate about Michigan basketball than I am Football. I use to listen to the M BB games when Cazzie Russell played, on my transister radio. Yeah, I’m old… ~X(

1 Like

Love this site, and have been a Michigan fan my whole life. Most likely will be a lurker rather than a regular poster but appreciate it all the same!

Been a frequent visitor to this site and have been a michigan hoops junkie since i was 7 (early 90’s)…happy that this place has a message board now

I’m Ryan from Lansing and umhoops.com has been my homepage for over a year now thanks to my good buddy Breeze letting me know all about it. Go Blue!

I’m Charlie, from Port Austin. This site amazes me and I’m glad its about my team. Anyone from DBB out there?

Hey everyone, excited to talk basketball. Go Blue!

Can’t ever get enough Michigan Sports discussion! I’m Nick and I have an addiction. Love UMHoops. Moving back to Michigan in 22 days after being away for 12 years!

Hello, Go Blue!

Hey guys, I’m Tom from over at 247 and just checking out the forum. Looks like a cool idea.