College Hoops Open Thread

Really good look considering the time left to them.

Syracuse made that far too stressful for my liking but it worked

1 Like

Seriously where’s all the people who said this MSU team was good? That Bridges was good?

They were one of the more overrated teams I’ve seen. What a joke.

7 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buh Bye Sparty!!!

How 'bout 'dem apples, Bilas and all the other group thinking dummies!

Yeah, pick Sparty to win it all!!!

Just ignore everything wrong with that team!

TYUS BATTLE is OFF THE LIST!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha!

And in Detroit no less!

4 Likes

I hated the foul from Boeheim with like 10 seconds left and 'Cuse almost spit the bit but Sparty’s still DEAD.

Amazing. Gonna keep picking them every year?

If Bridges returns there needs to be an investigation.

Go Pro, and get away from the little leprechaun who will just deteriorate your draft stock further!

2 Likes

Luke Maye tends to shoot UNC out of games, watch for that here. I’ve never seen an all conference forward who’s so bad at layups.

4 Likes

Yo. You going after my man Luke! lol I will admit he’s a bit feast or famine… but he’s been my favorite tarheel dating back to last year when I was calling for him to get more minutes.

I love him, but he should never operate in the post lol. Of course now that I say that he’ll surely go off.

8/37 from 3.

1 Like

Just realized that. Unbelievable.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been saying. Outside of a couple weeks in December, they have never looked as good as their ranking. They were always just scraping by against subpar opposition and finally it caught up to them.

1 Like

This game is very different from the prior one.

Remember when no-show Bridges was barking at the less talented Bucknell team? Those were the days huh. Talk all that crap and shoot like crap. I don’t touch him if I’m an NBA GM, I’m sorry. Jackson, yes absolutely he’ll be a stud.

1 Like

I don’t know how he’s supposed to be a lottery pick when his potential is probably a “GR3 at Michigan” level role.

1 Like

MSU missed last 13 shots

I’m interested in the way the sports punditocracy–in enormous numbers–got sold on MSU and continued buying right to the bitter end this year. . . when that team so clearly failed the eye test. Any ideas? That was an assemblage of high-priced talent, not a team.

3 Likes

I’m honestly surprised he’s still considered a lotto pick. Too small for his position for the NBA. Good shooter but not great. I still say he’s a mirror of Xavier Henry. Different player but same talents.

Go Texas A&M for no particular reason