Caris Levert's injury

I may be playing glass half full guy here, but I saw it as great news. Erases much or all lingering doubt that he might not be coming back.

Just wanted to know what everyone thinks…When do you expect to see Caris back? My random guess based off what Coach B says is January 30th at MSG vs Penn St

That’s so hard to guess! haha
Were you also one of the 3 powerball winners?

hope that your guess is correct b/c I will be at that game.

I knew this injury wasn’t going to be day to day. Denzel had freakin surgery and came back faster we are on day 23 I am nervous.

1 Like

Yup, assuming Caris does not play Saturday against Nebraska (seems very unlikely), it will have been FOUR weeks since the injury at his next opportunity to play, 1/27 against Rutgers.

I still think it might have been an Achilles injury. Nobody has really said the type of injury it was, they had no problems saying Walton had a bad ankle. No word on Levert though.

Key word: Ultra
And that’s okay - I’m not sure it’s really “hurt” us so far. What would “hurt” worse is coming back too early and not having him in March.

2 Likes

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Freud said.

1 Like

He’s beginning to sound like a broken record.

26 days have passed since the Illinois game

Im mainly worried he will be playing cautious afraid of being hurt when he’s back, I hope he will be the same.

This probably means he hasn’t practiced yet. At best, he practices after the Penn State game and isn’t ready to make a return, even in a limited role, until the MSU game. Injury will be going on 5.5 weeks at that point.

Man this sucks.

We’ve lost our best player to a major injury for three years straight.

2 Likes

All I care about is that this offense/team is humming with all contributors knowing their roles by the time the games really count. I’d love to the win the B1G but have other banners in mind. Just hope the extra loss or two we pick up along way doesn’t put us into a bracket position that is too tough to get out of (eg, facing one of the 5 or so teams too early for which we match up horribly)

Not to say it doesn’t suck though. it clearly does

1 Like