Bracketology Open Thread

No it wasn’t. 12 was a you win, 11 was a push, 10 was a me win.

Yeah, agree. Michigan needs to play the MSU no respect card and use it to our advantage.

That’s ok draw

If we can get by Tulsa, ND is a great match up

Every year my sleepers/ teams I like go in same bracket. Never fails this year
Unc
Xavier
West va
Kentucky
Indiana .

All teams I would say we’re sleeper final four teams. Ruined my brackets . Oh don’t forget Wisconsin

ND has a more pathetic defense than Michigan does if that is possible.

Michigan is in the PLAY IN GAME! Win that game before boasting about “being in” the tournament. We lose to Tulsa and that’s equally as embarrassing as not making the tournament all together.

1 Like

If it was fairer they’d switch Kentucky and indy with duke. Why they give unc all the tough teams. Makes no sense. And as I said ruins my bracket

I’m glad they are technically in the tournament but the boasting about it is hilarious

We are in the tourney though. That is not really debatable. We don’t have to beat Tulsa to be in. We are in. The play-in game is in. None of you guys can rant about “missing the tourney two years in a row” like you were before the Indiana game. Sorry.

We should handle Tulsa and we matchup well with Notre Dame. I think the committee did a poor job. How did Cuse and Vandy get in. Especially how did cuse get a 10.

The East coast New York love is how

They are an 11 seed. I’m not boasting about anything. I simply said that we pushed on our bet, which we did (despite your initial lie).

It’s also quite obvious that you were wrong about Texas, LA-Tech, and UT-Arlington but you won’t admit it or some reason. Insecure?

Would have preferred SDSU instead of Tulsa but I’ll take it. Go Blue!

It’s pretty obvious that there are TV/commercial interests in the committee room – I didn’t see the leaked bracket but knew Michigan would be in the minute Notre Dame appeared on the board. Kentucky/Indiana and Texas/Texas A&M matchups in the second round are not coincidental… but it wouldn’t be America if they were.

Yea which is why brAckets so uneven

I’ll rant if we lose to Tulsa in the F’n play-in game.

With that being said, get to the sweet 16 and I’ll praise JB and the team equally as hard.

1 Like

They could do worse than ND.

Love how if we win we get a game in Brooklyn. They better be there and I will to.

All things considered, we have a favorable draw even with the play-in. It all depends on what team shows up for us.

ND’s defense is ranked worse than ours. The other play in gets Arizona. We got the way better end of that deal.

2 Likes