Bracketology / Bubble Watch Thread (2016-17)

M won’t have to get on a plane😀

2 Likes

Oh no worries. I just read your response wrong then haha

One game better than us in B1G, and beat no one in the non-con. Ridiculous

On the brightside I like our Sweet 16 possibility if we can get there.

Louisville is the most beatable #2, and we’re in Indy–but getting the 7-seed is absurd. Especially with Minnesota being a 5 and MSU being a 9.

2 Likes

I think after this year they need to make it mandatory to have neutral parties in the committee room. Actual
media press to recothe conversations.

Ok State is the #1 offense and will probably be a pick em or us favored by 1-2

Yes, but their defense is really bad. I still like us to win.

To clarify–I’m not happy with having to play them, but given that we are a 7, I think it could be worse.

OSU is 24th in kenpom and Louisville is 6th. Pretty much worst possible draw, as a 7 seed. So dumb

They have that one stud right? So try to slow him and we should score at will against a bad D

One of the teams I didn’t want to see. They can definitely out score Michigan if Michigan doesn’t control the tempo. That’s probably the only key to the game as they are terrible on d. Can’t let it be a track meet

I’m not happy with our draw, but would you rather play Duke, UK, or Zona instead of Louisville?

Jawan Evans is their best player. Walton and MAAR will have to bring it.

1 Like

Side note, Kentucky fans in Indy will be on our side

2 Likes

Jees Vanderbilt is a 9? 15 losses.

1 Like

me too - hopefully we can take a BUS ride there too!

How do they decide game times? I’m guessing with Michigan’s story of the last week we’ll be in primetime?

I’m trying to buy tickets for Friday. Do we know which session we are playing yet? 1 or 2?

Yeah, to put their poor defense in context, it’s worse than any team Beilein has had at Michigan according to KP.

Kentucky (4), Duke (12), and Arizona (20) on kenpom, compared to Louisville (6). Of course kenpom isn’t everything, but we are playing an elite defense that can also score (23rd Kenpom O)