Big Ten Discussion

For some reason, I feel that way about Ohio State but not Michigan State.

Ohio State - win all your games except Michigan.
Michigan State - lose every game and then some.
Notre Dame - lose enough to suck, win enough to keep your sorry coach

2 Likes

Iā€™m opposite. I canā€™t remember the last time I rooted for Ohio State in anything.

1 Like

My biggest takeaway was how impressive Winston looked. Definitely ahead of X at this stage of their careers.

He is far ahead of x on offense, Winstonā€™s defense looks horrible though. I really enjoy watching Winston play point guardā€¦

Langford is the dud of that class and thatā€™s saying something. Luckily Izzo didnā€™t recruit for the 3 years before that.

Winston? Last night? He was terrible. He got beat every time down the floor when he was guarding Mason.

I should have specified I was talking in terms of offense. Winston is fun to watch on the offensive end. I like the way he plays

Indiana loses at home to Nebraska. This league is WIDE open.

1 Like

Nebraska big upset win on the road vs Indiana.
Came from 4 down with about 4 minutes to play. Impressive

1 Like

It could be as simple as Izzo not believing Big Ten refs would continue to enforce the new rules changes once conference play started, and the refs showing him they would.

Of course, then I watched some of Purdue-Iowa and they were letting contact go all over the place, so who knows.

MSU was doing things that have always been violations. Ward should have fouled out in the first half. He not only flops he flops after he fouls his opponent. He is a next level cheater.

1 Like

That was a typical Sparty hack fest. If Minny hit their free throws they win easily.

Kevin Huerter going off for Maryland today. He is one I would have liked to see in maize and blue. 26 points, 7 triples.

This game going down to the wire. Nebraska making an unlikely comeback after Maryland went on a 17 point run

3 Likes

Soooooooooo apparently #Nebrasketball is back?

Nebraske 2-0 to start big ten play beating Indiana and Maryland. Who expected that.

76 posts were merged into an existing topic: The State of UM Basketball

Lets keep it big ten related fellas

We are off topic

There are literally two other threads running right now with this discussion. This thread is suppose to be about Big Ten updates (ie. scores, injures, etc.).