Big Ten Discussion

MSU with a hot start against the Baylor zone. Shooting the three ball well, but Baylor size is going to give them problems. Should be a good one this Thanksgiving if you’d rather watch some hoops than the Lions. (And they immediately have a terrible possession against the zone after I posted this)

1 Like

Getting real ugly for msu right now. Msu bigs are pretty bad and do not hustle at all.

Lack of hustle is shocking for izzo.

Baylor has some really good bigs (and seemingly poor guard play) but the gameplan to keep pounding the ball inside against MSU is a good one. I hope we do something similar and I can’t wait to watch Purdue play MSU.

Through Thursday November 24

Good Big Ten wins:

Michigan vs Marquette - neutral
Michigan vs SMU - neutral
Indiana vs Kansas - neutral
Northwestern vs Texas - neutral

Bad Big Ten losses:

Indiana vs IPFW - Away
Illinois vs Winthrop - Home
Penn State vs Albany - Home

I looked and can’t find any other games that are noteworthy. Rutgers being 5-0 is surprising and a good thing for the big ten.

Indiana was at IPFW.

Sort of. 90% of the fans were IU fans.

1 Like

You’d think Michigan was the only team with a loss and the only team without a good win reading some posts.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t understand some people. On the other hand, if we were all the same, we couldn’t debate.

1 Like

I had no idea Glynn Watson Jr. was this nice. Great game for Nebraska vs. UCLA last night. Huskers competed all game long.

So South Carolina wins a neutral court game vs Syracuse by 14. Like I said, that is going to be a tournament team and will be ranked come Monday morning. Probably 22.

Illinois with a nice win versus VCU today. Iowa gives up 98 to Nebraska Omaha today in a loss. A team that was pasted by Eastern Michigan by 17. Ouch.

Iowa appears to be a mess. but EMU is a pretty good team.

MSU in a close one near the half against Oral Roberts. Spartans were something like 21 point favorites. (No Bridges).

MSU’s starters scored 4 of their 34 points in the first half…All the freshmen still coming off the bench and playing limited minutes (lol)

Oral roberts lost by 28 to Oakland and 25 to Loyola Chicago.

MSU suffering the effects of their horrible 2013/14 classes.

Bad news for Spike

It sure feels like the refs are helping MSU win against Oral Roberts. Has there been a rule change? MCquaid was on his back with the ball doing break dancing moves.

1 Like

Watching the job the refs are doing in the MSU game is like witnessing a crime.

1 Like

Not that I am keeping track but MSU now has two wins that are somewhere between questionable and fake as f*ck.

2 Likes

UCLA might be a top 5 team next week. A chance for a huuuuge win. Unlikely but crazier things have happened.

2 Likes