Big Ten Discussion

South Carolina was a blowout too

1 Like

lol @ Indiana. 15-11 (5-8) and still have to play @ Minny, @ Purdue, @ Iowa (who’ve done well at home), and @ OSU with just one home game vs. NW.

1 Like

I thought Wisconsin and Purdue were at home with the rest away.

He is talking about IU’s remaining schedule.

Very good call

You are correct. Not sure why I thought we were playing Maryland this week.

So the Big Ten bubble is looking like Northwestern, Michigan State, Michigan and Minnesota. I’d rank them in terms of safety as: Minnesota, Northwestern, Michigan, MSU – BUT MSU has the easier schedule so should have a smoother path toward cementing their resume.

OSU, Indiana, Illinois all in big trouble. Iowa and PSU have solid conference records, but probably did too much damage to ever play their way into the picture. You know that some teams in that group are going to steal some wins down the stretch though that could factor in.

1 Like

I like our chances if we keep playing as determined as we’ve been these last two outings.

Especially if Moe keeps on the court. Logged 31 minutes today. Has to be a career high.

Northwestern up 9 at half on Wisconsin in Kohl…without Scottie Lindsay

1 Like

They’re about to pull it off. I have no idea, good or bad to play Wisconsin after a loss?

Northwestern is gonna dance. That’s the sort of win that punches your ticket. Impressive although the dunk to buzzer beating three to push the under was quite something.

2 Likes

Aggressive double teaming of Happ was interesting. Forced him into 5 turnovers.

1 Like

I do. I was hoping for a Wisconsin win so we wouldn’t be facing them coming off a loss.
Having said that, I still think we can beat them.

Might give them some extra motivation but they’ve been in a funk. Agreed though, the way the team has been playing and the way Wisconsin has, seems like a great opportunity.

We’ll be favored in that game

1 Like

And that’s why they weren’t in the top 16.

Virginia Tech could also hurt U-M because they are in the same bubble mix.

Both Wisky and Purdue are VERY winnable games. I like our chances if we keep playing inspired D.

This team has it right in front of them now. Go fricking get it.

3 Likes

VTech got a nice 2OT victory over #12 Virginia today. That was a big win for them with a pretty favorable schedule to finish up.

1 Like

ICYMI… IU seems ripe for implosion.