Big Ten Discussion

I mean, I haven’t watched Cal but Mullins averages 1.9 apg/ 1.4 tpg with an assist rate less than half of X’s and none of the defensive impact. I’d pass.

Dylan Ennis

2 Likes

X averaged 20 points a game over his last three HS seasons. Not our lead scorer, but of course, he has to be a threat to put points on the table. He’s been open at the top of the key repeatedly this season, given no thought to shooting it.

Thats one…who else? Its rare but a wing who can create is much more likely and just as much a need.

1 Like

And despite that, the comp was always guys like TJ McConnell and Aaron Craft. Sure he has to be threat but his mind has to adjust first to see what you have, especially with PGs.

I wish him all the best. And if he becomes our Aaron Craft. . . happiness.

I am not sure X is the best fit for Mich. As we have seen lately always expect attrition of some kind.

1 Like

Nebraska beat Purdue at home. Road wins seem to be very difficult this year in the big ten.

Nebraska has consistently been the weirdest damn team in the conference since they joined.

In other news, Northwestern is crushing Indiana with 6 minutes left in the second half.

Man Nebraska is damn sure entertaining from the standpoint of you never know what you’re going to get. They keep you guessing, that’s for sure.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Looking ahead to Michigan/OSU

IU and PSU headed to 2OT at Assembly Hall.

@umhoops do you have any stats on how much offense miles bridges generates in ISO and as the pnr ball handler?

Hey, by the way, on the subject of fifth year PG grad transfers, that Guillon kid for Syracuse is pretty good this year.

Very small sample size:

33 ISO possessions (inc passes), 64th percentile; 26 pick-and-roll possessions (inc passes), 7th percentile.

1 Like

MSU is 8 of 13 from three at Nebraska. Would be a big road win for the Spartans who are up 9 at the under 12.

If Ward and Winston are 4 year players that is not going to be a fun 4 years

1 Like

MSU using the same methods they did against us: make things difficult on the perimeter. Webster and Watson are having a hard time driving in the half-court. Bridges is also just so important to everything they do; it’s a tall task, but DJ needs to make him earn everything in Ann Arbor.

I sure hope we have some adjustments coming to counterattack the way they blitzed us defensively on the perimeter last game.

Can’t keep playing pick and pop and avoiding legitimate post touches and expect any different results.