Big Ten Discussion

25 minutes into the game and DuPree McBrayer has more FGs than the rest of his team.

Iowa beats Purdue

They started 4 freshman and beat Purdue, my goodness.

We start 1 sophomore, 2 juniors, 2 seniors and get blasted by Illinois. Can it get worse?

The B1G is pure, unadulterated chaos. Sure is a shame that we havenā€™t capitalized

3 Likes

Michigan-Ohio State-Indiana: Combined 2-10 in league

2 Likes

Well, that certainly does make our OT road loss to Iowa look a lot better.

Very true. Maybe Iowa can keep this up. So much to like about that team.

They have four very nice looking Frosh going forward.

Nebraska loses significant starter to injury.

And now Penn State takes down Minnesotaā€¦

They were actually favored at home today

Hello everyone. Figured this thread was as good as any to introduce myself. I joined UMHoops a few days ago. Iā€™ve read the content on Dylanā€™s site for the past few years and have developed an appreciation for itā€™s quality. Furthermore, I read the topics within the forum on a regular basis. Especially, items connected to recruiting. I chose to join because I respect the knowledge and the level of discourse.
My history of Big 10 basketball interest goes back to the early 1970s.
Iā€™m not interested in stirring up trouble in any way. Yes, Iā€™m an Ohio State fan.
Hope to get to know you all in a non-adversarial way.

6 Likes

I can still read that for 24 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome. I get the vibe that some of our posters like Matta more than Beilein at times so youā€™ll fit right in.

3 Likes

Welcome, the content on this site is fantastic. Iā€™m not sure I have any way it could be improved without a giant budget.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. Interesting isnā€™t it? I believe some vocal Ohio State fans like Beilein and any other coach more than Thad Matta.

3 Likes

Think you are right. Along with Inside The Hall, I feel UMHoops is the most informative Big 10 conference blog out there.

2 Likes

Yup but it was just too off topic and I doubt anyone here really cares about it lol.

1 Like

Could never understand why a fan would want to post on another teams web site, unless they want to troll. I get reading what the other teams fans are saying, but why post there? Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I know itā€™s a curiosity. I appreciate your thought.
Without writing a treatise on the subject as to why I specifically have chosen to do this, the main reason is Iā€™m a huge basketball fan and I sense that a great many of the members of UMhoops are as well. Iā€™m going to try very hard to be a good citizen here but Iā€™m, also, going to try not to annoy by butting in where Iā€™m not wanted.
I donā€™t post anymore on Ohio State boards but I have in the past.
To go beyond that to explain further would become complicated and I know Iā€™ve already taken this thread off itā€™s main topic by posting in it. I apologize to Dylan for that.
Consider any value I might have here inside this frame. Maybe I can provide a different perspective? From my viewpoint, Iā€™ve been reading content, facts and opinions here for a long time. I hope to learn a bit more through interacting.