Big Ten Discussion

This huge run without Bridges, who’s got 2 points total

NW 1/14 lolol

Feels like our first game against OSU. Except worse

2 Likes

They have 4 points in 13 minutes of play… Gross.

Yeah, because NW isn’t getting good looks to inexplicably miss, and MSU is just chucking and canning.

Winston .530 from three for year

1 Like

My buddy “loaded up” on MSU -10 in the 2nd half. Thought he was crazy.

Watching N’W’s spacing is mind numbing

Seen a lot teams have a game where they played polar opposite halves but not sure I’ve seen something quite this spectacular.

Law missing that layup just about sums it up

Yeah, up 22 at half you basically just need to play not atrocious. Outside of that 5 minute stretch where MSU went off, Sparty didn’t even play that great on offense. Defense was spectacular though.

Robert Johnson 9-12 from three today in IU win against poor Iowa

1 Like

Welp, both halves were enigmas, but the second one was probably closer to the truth?

Sparty really has nine lives. They keep scraping out these games. You figure they’ll drop one…

1 Like

Hopefully it’s in the round of 64

4 Likes

I really hope they believe they can play horrible for the first half of games in the tournament and still win. All of these come from behind wins against mediocre teams is setting the stage for their departure from the tourney, earlier than many expect.

1 Like

Down goes Nebraska with a terrible loss at Illinois. They are now my NIT favorite. If Michigan can sweep the week we can likely get the #4 seed in the Big 10 tournament.

4 Likes

I wish every team could have played the same schedule. We’d be in the top 4 in the league for sure if that were the case.

4 Likes

Seriously though, Nebraska vs. St. Johns would be an awesome game in the NIT!

2 Likes