Big Ten Discussion

He was overrated IMO out of HS

1 Like

He leads the big ten in assists per game and plays 20 minutes a contest lol

Thatā€™s one way of looking at it for sure. The other is he may be the worst defender in Michiganā€™s back court

1 Like

Yeah heā€™s never gonna be able to fix that. Was a meh athlete for a high school player. Watched him a lot as a U of D guy. All the skills but none of the athleticism.

Iā€™d feel a lot better about our PG situation the next 4 years if we had him.

Not me. Iā€™d feel a lot better with PJ Dozier

1 Like

2 Likes

Did you forget a message?

Hahaha. I caught that too. Canā€™t blame her, sigh

1 Like

The young lady napping sort of encompasses the state of the program

1 Like

Buried in my game recap:

11 of 14 Big Ten teams projected between 7-11 and 11-7 per KenPom. No separation in this league other than Wisconsin (and maybe Purdue) and then probably Rutgers.

IF, Purdue holds serve today at home against Wisconsin AND Nebraska wins their home game vs. Northwestern, dare I say it ā€¦? The Huskers are the last remaining undefeated team in the B1G conference.

Seems like every game in the Big Ten this year is an even matchup. I would like to see Northwestern win and Rutgers pull off an upset. I do not feel totally down on UM yet as the conference is so close and if they get hot quick they could still finish top 4 but that is a big if. Wisconsin did do it last year and stranger things have happened but trying to look at the glass half full.

1 Like

Big spot for Northwestern early in Big Ten play. 1-2 in league play, on the road against red hot Nebraska. Who do you guys like?

Game has been goodā€¦ Fast start for Nebraska, Northwestern takes controlā€¦ Nebraska closes on 14-0 run. Tai Webster on fire. Nebraska is living a charmed life right now.

With 2:20 to go, it is not looking too good for Nebraska. Love how hard both teams are playing.

Edit: Now Purdue up 14 on Wisconsin and Rutgerā€™s up 7 on Iowa. What a crazy season.

Minnesota is thrashing OSU. Next up for OSU: trip to Wisconsin, MSU at home. Plus KBD out for the season.

Tough spot.

The big ten in my eyes

1. Wisconsin or Purdue
  2. Wisconsin or Purdue
  3. Ohio St
  4. Penn St
  5. Rutgers
    3-11. Anyone else

Might have written off Ohio State a bit too soon. Making it interesting at the Barn.