Armstrong State

Stay tuned for the game recap :slight_smile: We might even try to do 5 Key Plays.

1 Like

Have 3 extra tickets for free in Section 108 Row 4
If anyone wants a tix.
I’m heading to AA now should be there around 6:00.
Seats are couple rows behind Gov. Across from M bench

If only I was still in the state. :cry:

You charging JJ? We’re already in here and they had NOTHING together in the lower bowl for me and my sons
So we’re up here in the upper :frowning2:
Would really appreciate the hookup but if not no worries

MAAR not warming up btw

MAAR not playing tonight but should be ready for the opener. With that said, I like to see who steps up and fills his role. Exhibitions are a good time to test this and I want to see who fills in and takes his spot. I would assume X or Ibi.

I’m actually a little excited to see how JB handles not having MAAR tonight… some questions about JB’s comfort with guard depth could be answered whether it’s a lot more X/DW, sliding Irvin to the 2 or Lonergan playing big portions.

1 Like

No charge. You are more than welcome to sit here.
I told usher to expect you

Early observations:
Teske is very tall.
I think Donnal is taller than Davis

are the starting lineups on the scoreboard yet? Donnal or Wagner and who for MAAR if so?

Watched the JB, Irvin, and DJ presser videos, and immediately spent the $14.95 to watch one game on a computer.

Yep, this team has me. Go Blue!

4 Likes

Wagner and Lonergan starting.

You got fooled! You can get it for $10 for just a single team!

1 Like

Realized after the fact. Don’t worry, I’ve already negotiated with a Boiler and a Sparty on buying me a beer if I share my password with them on the west coast :slight_smile:

LONGERGAN?!?!?!?!?! WHYYYYYYYY why in the world is he starting i dont care if it is an exhibition

1 Like

One guess: so Simpson, Watson are used to coming off the bench in the roles that they’ll play.

3 Likes

I believe that. Davis seems to be about Doyle-sized max despite claims to the contrary.

V disappointed that MAAR isn’t playing – injury? After Wagner he was the guy I wanted to see most. Why would a walk-on start over Ibi Watson?

JJ3 very nice of you to hit up Wolverine3.

Also, anybody having stream trouble so far? I had forgotten how the technical production of BTN2Go is amateur hour despite the $10 USD gouging.

Yep. Still got a blue screen. Fuck this, man.

Also: Rahk turned his ankle in practice

Walton looks to be in tremendous shape

A LOT of reaching. You can definitely see that they have been coached to play passing lanes and poke at the ball.

1 Like

Wolverine3 thinks Davis is a little taller than Donnal, so I stand corrected