2018 Recruiting Notes

New film on Kevin Easley

Storm Classic? I might stop by. My buddy has a kid that plays for the one of the Storm’s team for 15U.

Yep, all the top local teams should be there along with some of the powerhouses from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, etc.

So who are the front runners for offers in this class?

Brandon Johns
Davion Williams
Thomas Kithier
Kevin Easley
Danilo Djuricic

Anyone else? Got to think we take a point in the class, have we been mentioned with any?

MattD, can Davion Williams play point?

Davion is not a PG by any means. He’s probably the best athlete in the state and really takes pride on the defensive end. He’s a load in transition but needs to develop his shot.

Here’s a clip we have of Davion from last weekend absolutely posterizing a 6’8 Darius Bazley

1 Like

Made a highlight clip of Trevion Williams from last weekend. Will need to work on conditioning but I really think this kid has a lot of potential as an inside-outside big at UM. Has soft hands, can pass, good form, and can handle for a kid that big.

1 Like

Someone get beilein on the line.

Gonna be a beast.

1 Like

Kid is a beast

2 Likes

Michigan University. I assume because Indiana is Indiana University.

How good is this Easley kid?

He can go - see the film I posted previously. Think Marcus Morris type

Huge fan of Trevion… has a little Draymond Green in his game.

Board hAs been slow is everyone banned?

Wishful thinking.

Things appear to be getting serious with Easley, coaching staff will view him on Saturday at the Nike Spring Showdown in metro Chicago.

Commit watch on 28th?

Would be a nice start to 2018. Lawrence North has produced it’s fair share of talent.

No commit watch. Offers won’t go out to 18 prospects until June per JB protocol. I personally hate it, but that’s what it is for better or worse.

1 Like