2018 Recruiting Notes

Williams shot isn’t too bad all things considered.

He has the type of raw athleticism I’d love to see on our roster. You can’t coach what he has.

I did read the entire thread. Very informative. And then I saw a terrible argument and I fisked it. And now you’re grasping at a straw.

Not horrible, just not good enough to play the 2. Agreed regarding athleticism, just can’t teach that sort of quick twitch ability.

We had a player like that and fans here criticized him for playing hero ball (despite being bar-none the best and most efficient distributor on the team).

1 Like

You nailed it. Fans are never happy and they think that they know more than the coaches.

Fans are not happy when you are a bubble team following a year of not making the tournament where all signs point to more of the same the following year.

But continue.

Who played hero ball??

I assume he’s talking about Levert

According to trolls here, LeVert played too much hero ball and should have deferred more often.

I would ignore him Pratt. The fact that Caris LeVert was a great player for us – like several members of the 2012 class – has nothing to do with bringing toughness, talent, and athleticism to Michigan basketball in 2018 and beyond.

2 Likes

Carmody film much more impressive IMO.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6815547/highlights/333547413

Brandon Wade (18/PG) visited UM on Saturday. He’s probably visited a dozen times within the past year. Kinda helps when you attend Skyline HS and live within 5 miles of campus.

I assume he is a 3pt shooter since Skyline let’s it fly

Skilled, pure PG, with decent size at a legit 6’1. Very good off PnR both as a passer and pullup shooter with range out to 3. What he lacks is finishing ability due to lack of athleticism.

Just watched a film on Wade. He looked very good and then I realized the film was sped up.

1 Like

Lmao best post all day.

Coach Meyer was at Belleville last night to check out Davion Williams - I posted film above.

Doubt he saw a ton in that blow out

Comp will be much better tomorrow when Belleville plays Romulus.