2018 Recruiting Notes

I’m really fond of his game. Type of kid who just gets things done. Not flashy but very effective. I’d love him. Don’t see how he’d come here though. Pg is set.

Have you seen jeenathan Williams or Isaiah Stewart yet? I showed you Stewart’s frosh high school tape. He’s now 30th in the country and rising in 2019. Once more people see him I predict he’s a five star top fifteen 2019 player.

Jeenathan is a sg I wish we’d check out. 88 in 2018. Not typical belein guy though. More of a strong slasher/ mid range guy.

Tyler Herro to Wisconsin. He was a potential visitor next weekend.

http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3601

Another new name the staff is showing interest to is Eric Hunter out of Indianapolis. The staff is trying to get him to visit next weekend. He’s a SG, pretty sure he’s #86 to both Rivals and Scout.

Coach Meyer is going to visit him later this week as well

Believe he just visited Purdue as well.

As I reported first, UM to check in on Eric Hunter this week.

https://twitter.com/DavidDejulius/status/777613636848189440

Bryce Washington, Dave DeJulius, Duane Washington and Brandon Johns in the pic.

I like David, who’s Bryce?

Wow really nice game. Why does he take off his right foot so much when he’s a righty. I’ve literally never seen that before

1 Like
1 Like

UM was in MN to watch 6’8" PF Race Thompson

#Gophers assistant Ben Johnson was in attendance with coaches from Michigan & Michigan St to see Armstrong 2018 stud @RaceThompson1 tonight

— Marcus R. Fuller (@Marcus_R_Fuller) September 21, 2016

Has a lot of physical tools but didn’t like his drive when my team played against his last season. We didn’t have anyone close to matching up with him, he had 13 points in our 29 point win. His coach even took him out after his attitude issues in the first half. I know he was only a sophomore but I was expecting more. It wasn’t too long after he was offered by Minnesota.

Any chance Hunter gets an offer this weekend?

Is this a new name?

Goes to the same HS in SW VA as Harold Baruti. I guess when they checked out Baruti they saw other players they like. Looks like a more athletic/aggressive version of Mark Donnal.

1 Like

Not bad. I think he looks a little clunky/weak and believe Donnal’s HS film was better. But I guess keep an eye on him.