2018 Recruiting Notes

By “we” do you mean Michigan or Endless motor. This is a serious question. I love your evaluations and the wealth of information you are providing us on your new site, just wondered if this is a Michigan “we.”

UM - staff watched him

1 Like

See front page update

Not blowing smoke, but I think ideally Endless Motor’s scouting should have some influence over who we look at and prioritize.

Edit: Meaning, I agree with a lot of your takes on elite local/regional prospects and hope this coverage/analysis can bring some of them more interest.

Ha Thanks Dylan! I’m still too lazy to continuously type in 2 URLs, so I come to the forum for most of feedback. I’ll make a more concerted effort to go to the front page before asking :slight_smile:

Side note - is there or will there be a link to the home page from the Forum page?
Thanks for all your work!

Same question. How about a direct link from the forum to the home page of the blog?

Working on it… been on my list for a while. Will try to get it done this week. My bad guys.

Big 2018 visitor tomorrow.

3 Likes

What is the word on him? Good player good fit good use of a scholarship?

Is this a full academic visit so beilein can offer in June?

So excited about this kid. Has great potential. Would be great to get this kid in the maze n blue.

Top-100 guy that Michigan has been tracking closely this spring. I would say this visit would definitely set him up for an offer on June 15th.

2 Likes
1 Like

Great article. Thanks for posting.

Did anyone hear how his visit went? I haven’t seen anything.

Top-100 2018 SF Kevin Easley, a recent visitor, has ‘a Michigan-type personality’

Visited UM during the season, legit interest there. Think Zack Novak at a legit 6’5 (Novak was actually 6’3) with better passing ability. Really tough kid that will fight on the glass.

Is this Kyle’s brother?

1 Like

Yes it is.