2018 Recruiting Notes

Forgot about that thread, knew about the guys you mentioned. Wasn’t sure if anyone new popped up.

I would be surprised if Thomas Kithier isn’t next 2018 offer.

What’s the scouting report on Kithier? I haven’t seen any film on him and he isn’t ranked by any of the 4 main recruiting sites. However, if Izzo wants him, so do I.

6’8", well built, moves pretty well for his size/age. Coach Val just offered to Milwaukee. Bacari is recruiting hard to Detroit.
Thinks he can play a stretch 4. I’d like to see more of his shooting ability though if he’s going to be a 4.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/thomas-kithier-mi

1 Like

Guessing this is just interest… but another name to watch.

Just read something from the top hundred camp saying 2018 is extremely weak. Quoted one guy as saying it’s the weakest he ever evaluated. Those of you more familiar is that the case you think?

Reminds me of Kyle Kuric.

Can Kithier play the 4 in Michigan’s offense?

Haven’t seen a ton of him, but I think so. He’d be more of a four playing the four than a three or a bigger wing playing the four.

JB loves Kithier. His offer is waiting in hand. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t eventually end up at M.

@umhoops have the Michigan coaches watched Kevin Easley at all? Just curious because he was a name to watch around the June 15th time frame but haven’t heard/seen his name anywhere recently.

Watched him today.

My guess is, this isn’t true but maybe we have shown some interest?

Who is that kid? I don’t have Twitter so… I’ve seen him post about the city rock Rochester kids before. He looks like he’s 7

Should post this here as well… Getting the 2018 profiles going:

Also trying to add videos to the profiles, like this: