2018 - G - Noah Locke (Florida Commit)

Didnā€™t realize he had more than 8 schools seriously contending on his listā€¦ not much of a cut

Heā€™s had a lot of offers and interest come in late. Itā€™s not like heā€™s been sitting on them for a year.

Yeah heā€™s started to blow up and I suppose maybe he wants to limit the number of schools coming after himā€¦ Iā€™ll bet Michigan, Florida, Kansas, Pitt, OSU, Providence, Maryland all make the cutā€¦ not sure who else

Virginia maybe?

Florida, Kansas, Michigan, Maryland, Providence, Ohio State, Virginia and Xavier.

Glad we made the cut. Why Providence?

Providence was supposedly the first school that started recruiting him and he has a good relationship with them

https://www.prephoops.com/2017/08/noah-locke-evaluates-final-eight-schools/

Michigan: ā€œMan I really like Michigan. When I went to visit, Coach Beilein took my family and I on the entire visit himself and showed us everything. It was great there. The atmosphere was great. Weā€™re walking out on the streets and people were just excited to see him and us walking around. The facilities were great. I fit their playing style, too. We actually run a lot of there sets here at McDonogh.ā€

3 Likes

Based on length of response, Virginia > Ohio State > Michigan > Kansas

Sounds promising no?

What I heard earlier in the summer was that Michiganā€™s visit went better than expected and some other visits didnā€™t go quite as well as expected. Iā€™d say Michigan is in the mix and should get an official this fall.

5 Likes

This video all for a top 8?..

Is there a chance Michigan fills their class before he commits somewhere or is he a take no matter what and you sort of figure it out at the end?

Will be on campus Sept 16 for official visit.

2 Likes

No Kansas yet. That offer must not have been worth the paper it was printed on. Figured as much.

2 Likes

No Virginia no Kansas is a pleasant surprise. Seems like of his officials, we might actually be the favorite on paper here?

VA might be falling in the same category as Maryland with an unofficial due to proximity. Definitely good to see that Kansas is not locked in for an official

1 Like

Or, perhaps, he wanted the Kansas offer to prove his ā€œworth,ā€ but doesnā€™t actually want to go to Kansasā€“too far, likely to be recruited over, itā€™s in Kansas, whatever the reason.

1 Like