2017 Recruiting Notes

Dylan any Intel on 2018 PG Brandon Wade? I have noticed Beilein went and watched a practice and then had Wade and his coach in for a UM practice and now he is visiting for the football game this weekend. Is this just a local kid Michigan is showing some love or is he legit? Haven’t been able to read or see much else about him except an MLive article about him.

I realize this is not in the correct discussion just didn’t think it was necessary for a new thread.

I love Dailey’s video. A couple of major schools are going to try to convince this youngster this spring that he can easily develop on there roster as a back-up or as a red-shirt, moreso than attending a high-priced prep school next year-- that is if his grades are in order ? I hope Michigan is one of those schools

Per Corey Evans, Jaren Jackson scheduled to be on campus this weekend. Had to reschedule two weeks ago. Glad to see its actually happening.

Big time talent supposedly to visit this weekend, Jaren Jackson Jr. Triple J!http://hoopseen.com/index.php/news/headlines/item/3651-jaren-jackson-creates-his-own-path

Zach Gunn update

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/recruiting-central/2015/10/06/hamilton-southeasterns-zach-gunn-offers-from-butler-indiana-saintlouis/73491990/

New 2017 offer

Haven’t seen it reported anywhere, but I seen Jamal Cain at the football game yesterday…appeared to be having a very good time. Hard not to enjoy UM football these days with the way JH has the team performing.

@PremierBall: 2017 6’7 SG Jamal Cain; Cornerstone (MI) & 2017 6’3 PG Gregory Elliott; East English Village Prep(MI) will unofficial Michigan this weekend.

2017 wing Dylan Anderson there as well. Posted this.

@DylanAlderson: Football is finally back in michigan

Big weekend!

Hopefully we get a bunch more on campus next weekend for an even bigger game and Gameday.

Haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I seen Jamal Cain at the football game yesterday.............appeared to be having a very good time. Hard not to enjoy UM football these days with the way JH has the team performing.

Big fan of Cain. See him listed as 6’7" on some sites. Sure didn’t look that big last time I saw him. Hopefully hit a growth spurt that is still ongoing. Gotta be fun taking recruits to the House these days!! Thank you Coach Jim. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you

Maybe they can bring Bridges and Langford in for the MSU game next week. Might decommit :wink:

Webb saying we made a strong positive impression on Jaren Jackson Jr.

Beilein seems to be the head recruiter on Dailey. Got to think an offer comes soon right? Any ideas on what could be holding them back from offering?

@CoachMiller31: Michigan Head coach John Beilein will be at Beachwood tomorrow to check out @_mdailey15 in open gym.

Is Jaren Jackson related to the former NBA player Jaren Jackson?

Is Jaren Jackson related to the former NBA player Jaren Jackson?

Yes, his son.

Beilein seems to be the head recruiter on Dailey. Got to think an offer comes soon right? Any ideas on what could be holding them back from offering?

@CoachMiller31: Michigan Head coach John Beilein will be at Beachwood tomorrow to check out @_mdailey15 in open gym.

Probably some fine print and details to be worked out with the shift to 2017 and then the fact that Michigan has really only watched him for about a week this summer. Suspect U-M will be watching him very closely this season once HS tips off.

The mutual interest is very high though as Dailey has already made it up for a pair of games.

This seems to be a good sign. Quick return visit for Poole. Also like the fact that Simpson and Watson will be there too. Hopefully they can do some extra peer recruiting.

@coreyevans_10: 2017 Rufus King guard Jordan Poole will make another return trip to Michigan this weekend; he was offered two weeks back on a visit

I know it’s early and a lot can change, but would they have room for both Poole and Dailey in the 2017 class?

Brandon Johns will be back on campus this weekend. 3rd time in a month. I know he’s not. '17…