2017 - PG - Eli Brooks (Commit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtUUjLYyPpU
Off one leg.

And exactly how many finishes did that reflect? In any event, Iā€™ll be sure to pass along your concern. You are quite the humanitarian

Iā€™m not concerned. Iā€™m sure that youā€™ve already told Dave to dunk off two feet.

If youā€™d like to carry on this discussion please PM me. Thank you

4 Likes

Thanks Coach Hay

Can you comment on Eliā€™s floater? From his sparse amount of video, Iā€™ve concluded he has excellent touch on his floater. Effortless shot for him; like heā€™s done it so many times, muscle memory is ingrained.

Yes, he has a very nice floater. His dad is old school and hates it, but it works well.

1 Like

He has a game tonight again York high. They put two different kids on him that beat him up the entire game. I will try and record some of it and if there is a live feed, Iā€™ll post the link.

3 Likes

Much appreciated

Little clip about Eli from his teammates and Deshawn Millington talking about what itā€™s like playing with him and against him.

7 Likes

Just wanted to chime in and thank @c.hay11 and @Coachhay for the inside info on Eli, of whom it is hard to find much material on. Cant wait for him to put on some maize and prove you guys right.

11 Likes

Thanks for the link. Iā€™m hoping for great things from Eli.

Eli had 40 points, 15 boards, 5 assists in a 71-65 win

3 Likes

Just had the chance to watch a few of Brooksā€™ full games from AAU. Have to say I was thoroughly impressed.

9 Likes

Any chance those are available to the public?

Dylan may be able to help - itā€™s Krossover film

1 Like

I cut up some of his AAU film back when he committed

Thanks, Dylan! @MattD, Im guessing you saw this when Dylan posted it. What about the film that you saw recently, compared to this film, caused you to change your mind?

Just his ability to shoot off the dribble in the midrange. Also shows a bit of hesitation with the ball in PnR. Obviously a tremendous catch and shoot player

Glad to hear it. Hopefully he can give us some midrange game in Daveā€™s interim.