2017 - G - Jordan Poole (Commit)

Big weekend for Jordan…

4 Likes

Thanks for posting those. Awesome read.

Poole at Nike Skills Academy this week. Official measurements: 6-foot-3.5, 177 lbs, 6-foot-5 wing span

Nice interview with Jordan Poole

http://www.creamcitycentral.com/prospect-watch/wisconsin-sit-downs-jordan-poole/#.V6KGLwPNbgM.twitter

Stewart: Have you been in touch with other Michigan recruits or players since committing?

Poole: Yes. I probably try to get them on campus more than the coaches do. (laughs)

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s going to be fun to watch him play for the next couple of years. Kid just has fun playing

2 Likes

Nice highlights… Will be fun to watch alongside X, Matthews, and Bamba.

4 Likes

Obvious mixtape/highlight reel caveats apply, but I really like some of the stuff he shows off in that video. I can’t wait to have him on the team.

1 Like

He’s definitely got confidence. Nice feel for passing and scoring from distance and at the rim with good height – looks to be a prime candidate for pick-and-roll action.

Good to see him finishing above the rim in this footage – haven’t seen that from him before. He doesn’t have that much verticality but I think he has enough to complement his solid shooting/passing/handling abilities.

1 Like

Going to be an extremely fun backcourt to watch with Simpson, Brooks, and Poole… Coach Beilein got himself some guards who can create for themselves as well as others, plus I’m pretty confident they can all shoot the 3 ball.

2 Likes

Dont sleep on Ibi either!

2 Likes

Rivals at La Lu Combine

Michigan head coach John Beilein was in to see committed four-star Jordan Poole. Poole hit some shots from deep, handled the ball well and displayed his somewhat overlooked ability to function as a high-level passer. There are more athletic wings in the country, but Poole rates high because of his skill level.

1 Like

Poole and Beilein’s handshake game needs work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea, I re-watched that awkward handshake 3 times and I am not sure if JB or Poole deserves the blame.

Poole is fun to watch!

1 Like

I don’t think that Beilein is allowed to talk to Poole, ergo drive by handshake.

1 Like

The first thing I thought also :joy: :joy: :joy:

Oh good. For a second I thought this was a visual representation, of our program, which is doomed to fail because JB is not perceived as a cool guy. On a related note, I heard, second-hand, from a guy on the internet, that John wooden was kind of a dork.

2 Likes